Jesse James: I Can't Worry About Sandra Anymore...

5/4/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James says he's MOVED ON from his life with his ex-wife Sandra Bullock ... claiming, "I can't worry about her anymore."

050411_jesse_james_abc_video
In an interview airing tonight on "Nightline," James says he hasn't seen baby Louis -- the baby he adopted with Sandra -- since they broke up last year.

James said, "I could only cry so much about [Louie] until I have to suck it up and keep a stiff upper lip and realize, Hey, [there are] three kids that I do have."

djdeej94

OMG! I LOVE ALL OF YOU COMMENTERS! I'm in TOTAL agreement. JJ - get off the radar - you suck. Your new wife sucks. Your voice sucks. Your bikes suck. The only thing in your life that we actually cared about was your dogs and Sandra... You are completely replaceable and have been treated as you deserved...go A W A Y!

lizouttavegas

nobody cares what "lesson" you think you learned, you douche! you were ugly when you had a great wife, and you still are...ugly inside, and out.

Hot Blooded

Jesse James, you are quite possibly the biggest douchebag on this planet.
God, can't he just fade into obscurity and take that walking coloring-book skank with him?

Robert

No one gives a **** if he does. Self important nazi douche.

Kathy

Thank God baby Louis will not have this complete Tool for a father. What a insignificant ass! What he should be saying is that thank God she does not have to worry about him anymore! Good luck Kat, you are gonna need it!

nikki

PIG

chefadam

Holy Crap! What to say about this miserable piece. Had it all and pissed it away and now complaining that HIS daughter does not get to see sandy. Dude its your daughter. You injected your douchyness into skanks du jour.Man up and stop always crying and now your complaining? Do you ever watch your interviews? Stop. Stop now!You know its the guys with very small little tally whackers that behave in this fashion. So if you continue to stick the millimeter peter in various skanks you will be laughed upon onec again, so go getem tiger!

NoBozo

Sandra Bullock owes this jerk nothing. He does not deserve to have access to the adopted baby they agreed to parent but he gave up any privilge to be a parent when he cheated on his wife. He's not a fit parent nor husband. He deserves no consideration other than to go down the toilet where he belongs.

Okay

That's not her child and I wouldn't have any contact with my ex step children either. He is such a as* hole.

princess ali baba

What an ugly loser of a person this guy is.. and I'm no Sandra fan. I feel for his children, what a great role model this piece of crap is. GO BACK TO THE HOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF NAZI MAN!

tina

I think, he still loves her. He is hurt that she moved on and he did not. He moved to Texas to be close to her and she cut all the ties. Obviously, he suffered a big loss and wants to convince himself that he is happy.

Karen Baker

Jesse James; since when did you care about anyone but yourself?
Why in the the world Sandra married you is beyond comprehension.
Looks are not everything in a person. Integrity is! You have neither!

CC

Ha, "I need to take care of them and not worry about the one that I don't, you know, and I think that's the lesson."

Apparently Jesse has the brains of a goat. The real lesson is not to treat your spouse like cr@p in the first place!

Hope this jerk has moved out of Texas, forever..

Mocha

Imbecil!! when did you worry about Sandra? before or after banging the skanks? ...so lets see... he moves to Austin to keep all their relationships going and then he springs Kat(another tat bimbo) into the family mixture and he expects Sandra to continue being Sunny's stepmom?!? The man is Insane! Of course SB is going to walk away, Sunny now has to bond with Kat so JJ, Kat & Sunny can be a family. The poor girl is confused as it is. How is Sandra suppose to fit into the family picture?
And like water he has seeked his own level,with the type of women and company he keeps, so of course Sandra is not going to let Louis see him. Who would? Who would want this man to be their son's role model? What an *******! I for sure I'm not spending my hard earned money on his book.
**I can't wait to see Kat living in rural TX in the same house compound with JJ, his 3 kids, his ex#1, three dogs, a cat, and being stepmom to Sunny haha!

la zingaro