Prince Charles -- Down With Herbs ... and Veggies

5/4/2011 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Charles -- yes, the heir to the British throne dude -- came to America and actually chatted up our camera guy about gardening, and vegetables, and ... PEE!! Yep, that happened.
050411_prince_charles_papsfirst_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Jenn

Prince Charles came to "AMERICAN". Retarded writer. And camera guy... out of all the things you could ask you ask questions that are totally random/unfunny/idiotic/lame/etc.

steven katona

bravo prince charles for being the good sport he always is as the sham tmz strikes a pose with the value added snipe! bravo to his royalty for showing the lanky approach to upset the royal visit! As always the virtues of tradition shine through as prince charles parried the dumb yankee inbred question and gave a hearty response in due course! bravo! tmz's so rebellious! off with your heads!

thinksalot

I laughed out loud, and I thought is was adorable that someone actually got Prince Charles (with lots of other titles)smiling and having fun with it. He's a very good sport and I'm glad he came to US for a visit. No doubt he's trying to fix the problem of not inviting US to the wedding, but I admire that he holds his childrens' wishes above everything else.

Seriously TMZ, I never comment here, but you folks getting a smile out of Prince Charles was adorable. Time for you to work on Ms. Beckham. Ugh.

Sarah

I'm from England and I thought was hillarious. Prince, Prince.... Prince. It wasn't rude or disrespectful, just funny.

Julies

Next time, can you ask him if he really (as alleged) has a royal servant directed to put toothpaste on his toothbrush rather than do it himself? That is so odd and privileged to an extreme...not sure about the Charles, but I don't want or need someone touching my toothbrush. Just sayin' and curious. Same question for his Camilla while you're at it.

Love his eco-village. We could bloody well use that model here.

Kathy

Thanks camera guy. Now we know why Europeans think Americans are so dumb.

tcidda

he's a moron and a fruity tuity *** to boot.Back to the Royals Chuck.we don't want u here.

who dat

None of these camera people for tmz have ever been linked with MENSA

Christina G.

Well if the Prince of Wales didn't think Americans were a bunch of idiots before, he does now.

Danielle

f him....he is a loser who cheated on his wife who was the loveliest woman in the world. who cares what he thinks or does. what a loser....puke.

SpecialK

You guys crack me up. I don't care if the question was stupid, the way you edit your stories is hilarious :)

thomas

I really hope he declines being king when Elizabeth passes away. He's hardly fit to be king.

TLC

He was so sweet. Impressed. "It has its own values".

Meanie

They should have offered to shove tampons up his nose.

bunky

Such a hearty laugh ! I love that he answered questions. He has mellowed a bit.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments