CSI Creator to Wife: I Want Our Kids, Too!

5/6/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anthony Zuiker, the creator of "CSI," has fired back at his wife for trying to jack their kids in their divorce.

Anthony Zuiker Custody

Anthony just filed legal papers, responding to wife Jennifer's petition for divorce.  Anthony is asking for joint legal and physical custody of their 3 boys, which puts him squarely at odds with his wife, who is asking for sole custody.

And it's even more complicated because we've learned Jennifer spends a lot of time in England.

A lot of loot is at stake.  CSI has generated more than $6 billion, and there's no prenup.  The couple, who married in 1999, will almost certainly divide the "CSI" money 50/50, because there was no prenup.

Anthony and Jennifer are not skimping on lawyers.  She's being repped by mega-divorce lawyer Sorrell Trope.  And now Zuiker has disso-queen Laura Wasser.

Just 9 months ago, Anthony dropped a cool $1 mil on Jennifer's 40th birthday party.

How things change.

jus-sayin

They are fools not to be able to work this out without lawyers. My god, please both of you think of your children!

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

Kenneth

Hmm - Jennifer spends a lot of time in England - maybe she has some bloke on the side there - or on her back - maybe her knees. I'm just sayin.

david

How yyyyooou doing Ms. Zuiker ;)...

anon.

I bet he wants his million back too.

writenow

Check out www.familylawcourts.com for how it really works.

kp

creator of csi, 6 BILLION dollars, does any one see that this is disgusting
6 billion because he was the creator of a show
unemployment, people homeless, kids don't have food

sara

With three kids and a long marriage, I hope they both rethink the divorce. Of course, with both having high powered divorce lawyers, it's unlikely.

Please consider mediation--or counseling. Give it a try for a year. You really have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Remember all the things you loved about the other person. Treat them with compassion. You can work it out.

BRET

HAHAH Sucker! Don't marry them idiots!!!! No bitch is worth half your ****!!! NO BITCH

smashley

sucker born every minute... she looks like an evil bitch. YIKES!

FreeWill

This prove that women are never happy or content with what they have! unless you have a chocolate penis that ejaculate money and apparently that's not good enough

Ms Thang

She is fugly!

PhilipMarkum

Anthony, I met you once and you're an awesome person. Look me up if you're in Florida through Facebook and if I'm in Florida let's rock Miami with friends in South Beach.

NelsonH

Divorce laws in this country are atrocious. I think even if you're poor you need a prenup.

Ro

Can someone please tell these money-hungry bitches to think about their KIDS and not their wallet! I do not understand some people! They are more in it for the money than they are for their "family". What would she have thought if her mom took her away from her dad, the one person that she looked up to and had by her side for x-amount of years ? Greedy bitches is all I can say!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments