Paul McCartney is ENGAGED ... Again!

5/6/2011 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's 2011 ... and one of the Beatles is getting married!!! Sir Paul McCartney is officially engaged to girlfriend Nancy Shevell.

Paul McCartney Engaged

According to People.com -- the 68-year-old former Beatle popped the question to 51-year old Shevell -- a businesswoman from Jersey.

The couple has been dating since they met in the Hamptons in 2007. This will be the third marriage for McCartney and the second for Shevell.

All you need is love.

Raebo

May I suggest getting a dog for love, loyalty and companionship and a young sheep for those cool, damp, foggy, english nights,

TeeCee

I think she has her own money. At least she's in his age bracket, and she's American. I guess he has finally figured out that American Women are THE BEST. No contest!!!

Rocko

@blackgirlwhiteguy: Yeah, but I'm sure Paul wants NO more kids. He's had enough. Nancy doesn't look like the "motherly" type to me anyway. They can enjoy each others company.

TMZgossip

all you need is love?

no, all you need is a pre-nup

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes! Are the wax figures? He looks more and more like Bruce Jenner!

LongJohn69

Someone tell Paul the "Chevelles" were discontinued.

DANA

Susan

The woman is 51 years old and a breast cancer survivor. And you think she's giving birth to a baby?

They have been dating for 4 years and he's known her for years.

Yeah, this will likely end with another child and another divorce. I give it 5 years tops.

Susan

Never ceases to amaze me how jealous and negative some people can be in light of someone else's happiness. You really must have very small and unhappy lives.

DANA

He is showing on the pic how many time he made bottox this year.

kittyblingbling

Paul deserves love yes, but marry again?! I hope he's smarter because of his other mishaps! Don't forget she worked for the MTA! She's digging out of the subway for sure for gold! lol

margaret ramsay

You know what you can do with your vicious and uncalled for comments Miss Scott - that's right - put them where the sun don't shine. You don't want to know what the British think of your type - you are an insult to the human race, and to other Americans.

Marg.

Susan

Ummm....you lost respect for someone because they were enjoying themselves and dancing at a concert. That makes real sense. Stupidest statement I've ever read. You must be a bundle of fun.

DANA 4 minutes ago I totaly lost respect for him after seeing him dancing like a clown on Lady Gag concert.

Ball`s has no Ball`s

What part is this one missing??lol

David

Celebrities are so dysfunctional it's mind boggling.