Miss USA, Teen USA or Universe

Who'd You Rather?

5/7/2011 4:42 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Beauty queen roommates Miss USA Rima Fakih, 25, Miss Teen USA Kamie Crawford, 18, and Miss Universe Ximena Navarette, 23, all sashayed at the same event in NYC on Thursday.

0506_who_you_rather

Question is ...

HMichaelH

All three of them are ugly as crap. I wouldn't do any of them, even with your ****! Too bad Political Correctness is so overpowering we can no longer get a really beautiful woman to win a beauty contest.

sara

It's reprehensible that you even have these questions...but to include the winner from Miss TEEN USA is disgusting. What's next TMZ? The latest Todders & Tiaras pagent winner?

Stop treating women like crap. We're so much more than somebody you'd like to do--which incidentally, implies no consent on the part of the woman. If you want to exploit women, why not put pics up of your wives and daughters and ask if the public would want to rape them?

i♥tom

they are all beautiful! but we need to see REAL down home USA ladies with names we can pronounce.

G.

i<3tom is a stupid c*** (ends with a t)

these ARE real down home USA ladies. The USA is made up of people of all different colors, races and ethnicity's THAT is the beauty of our country.

Besides Miss Universe is almost always an exotic beauty and not a mere fully Caucasian blond or brunette

and as an American I'm proud to see different ethnicity's being represented.

and a REAL DOWN HOME USA LADY would be a Native American

Puffy

They all look the same to me!

dawg

where's the click box for "all of them."

JLo on Steroids

Miss USA & Teen USA are from the USA. I hope that you fine tune your reading skills. Down home or otherwise, there are from the USA. They are all beautiful brunettes

JLo on Steroids

@ G.
I agree with your comments.

DboyDavid

The 1st commenter is f'en idiot, any guy that wouldnt "do" these girls is GAY. 2nd off i see more beautiful women in my town then these 3. I know looks isnt the whole ordeal but some of these Mothers and Women in my town, OMG absolutely stunning. However these 3 ladies are all equally gorgeous. No need to hate on these women what so ever.

PaulWS

All 3

Issac Newton

It is a shame that political correctness forbids pageants from picking the most beautiful. They are forced to choose a black girl every other year whether they like it or not. You can go to any mall in America and see thousands of girls who are prettier than this year's Miss Teen USA.

Jessica

@HMichaelH

You are the biggest douchebag on earth. Just saying. These 3 girls are very sweet and beautiful. I don´t know what you talking about.

I think the only one here that is ugly , are you!!!!!!!!!!

Get a life.

the_state

All of them are very beautiful. I gotta go with Ximena, though.

Zippy T. Pinhead

Come on TMZ. That's like making a man pick between a Corvette, Mercedes Benz or a BMW.

chefadam

Universe baby! Around the world!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments