Orlando Bloom Really Is in the New "Pirates"?

5/8/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Johnny Depp (left) at last night's "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" premiere ... and former "Pirates" star Orlando Bloom (right) at a "Pirates" event in Japan back in 2007.

0508_johnny_depp_orlando_bloom_getty_2
Only one of these mateys will be walkin' the plank this time.

We're just sayin' ...

0608_pirates_footer

croc

orlando bloom always reminds me
of a young DR. OZ.
depp is cuter, but dresses in rags.
half pirate, half hobo clothes.

Annabell

Johnney Depp said he hurt is back while doing the moive, "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" I hope he does not get addicted to pain killers. I think he is a very good actor, and he is not hard on the eyes either.

Diane

Oh, Johnny! Wish my kids could give me YOU for Mother's Day!

StevenB

Whoa - John -- loooking really good there!

KL

I've said for a long time now that the two of them could pass for older/younger brothers. Orlando's like the younger version of Johnny physically. They are dead ringers for each other.

Orlando doesn't have to wish to be Johnny. They both have beautiful families, great careers and kiss-a** personalities. Therefore, I don't think one's wishing to be the other on any level.

KL

BIIIIG OOPS!! I meant to say KICK-a** personalities! LOL! Had to laugh at myself on that one.

Smarter Human

They both look really gay and feminine.

McLean

Orlando is and always will be a star of Pirates of the Caribbean. There is no POTC without Will Turner. Some On Stranger Tides movie is just that - On Stranger Tides movie. Meh.

Lexie

The dirty little Pirate looked awful! He looked much younger the last time. Time to replace the almost 50 year old pirate with something sexy.

Hisjules

test

Mikki

I'm glad that Orlandos not in the new movie, simply because he's better than that franchise. Johnny's a camera hog, and the whole Jack Sparrow thing has run it's course. I look forward to following Orlandos Career, and seeing pictures of his beautiful family!

rd

Listen to this new single, if you like it PLEASE share it!

Terra Firma

The only decent Pirates movie was the first one. The other two were complete abortions that not even Johnny could save.

par3princess1999

Love Johnny give me pirates.. and Pirates w/out Capt. Jack would suck...

Sarah

Hey,

Johnny is a ugly piece of ****, he's way past his prime. How come he doesn't bring Vanessa to his premiers? Vanessa says that he needs her more than she needs him. I don't think he loves or respects her cause he's always hitting on younger girls. He's always wearing the same **** to the premiers, I saw the potc 4 trailer I personally think they should have left the first one alone. Without POTC, Johnny would be a has-been. He's milking this ****ty franchise till its dry.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments