« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Manny Pacquiao -- Looking Good, Singing Good Too!

5/8/2011 7:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Manny Pacquiao was in such good shape after his easy victory over Shane Mosley in Las Vegas last night -- not only did he hit up a club at the Mandalay Bay after, but he performed a few songs!

0508_manny_pacquiao_video_tmz
No wonder everyone is always singing his praises.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

DoubleTalkinJive

@mork12 yeah you're right a welterweight fighting a heavyweight. So fair.

godbless1

Manny is steroid taking freak, who the Philipino people follow like god. he is going to take the test one day and we are all going to be very surprised.we all know that Manny was catched red-headed last year with a woman in his room.We all know Manny is acting because i have never met a Philipino person that wasn't aggorant and materialistic.

Viva Mexico.
Perez

CrashAndBurn

@ godbless1

Look at this way, can't let good meat go to waste. When you're hungry, you're hungry. Fear Factor homie. You just got to get over the fear and you're home free.

Truth

"With the rise of MMA here I'm surprised anyone wastes their time and money on boxing"

MMA is nothing but goon pron. The general audience isn't interested in it.

pap rat

manny on roids..I don`t think so but maybe on weight loss illegal chems NOT illegal on the islands.Manny has no punch isn`t a fighter jumps weight classes to avoid fighting anyone who can beat him.yes he has alot of wins but has never defended any weight class so you can`t call those wins if he jumps weight classes to avoid fighting anyone whom can beat him.eight weight classes 50 some wins but only two KO`s he`s too short has no arms just air speed boxes for points dances and jumps around the ranks to avoid FIGHTER`s but he makes a great living not being a real fighter but a boxer who does`nt defend his title is`nt the CHAMP of any weight class and on top of all his hidding he has no punch acn`t knock out a fly weight even at the middle weights too short of arms no roids just wimpy dancer speed bagger

pap rat

Air boxing with no fighters in the ring.Paco has no punch only score on speed bagging it and danceing.Worst champ of all time has no beans too short and no KO`s but make mooka jumping weight classes on weight loss chems not banned on the islands

pap rat

manny has never defended ANY wieght class isn`t CHAMP of any one weight class but gets points for not fighting can`t knockout a fly worst fake fighter off all time

godbless1

how hopefully Manny get caught shooting up the needle. this guy is a media created over rated bitch. all Philipinoes are jerk arrogant bastard. who come to this country poor then forget where they came from they are some of the most vile people on the face of the earth.

What are the nutritious benefits? Are snakes a part of Philippinoes diet too? I have always wanted to visit the Philippines, but if I"m going to only eat dogs and cats I might not visit someday. I love the way Philippinoes facial features.
1 year ago Report Abuse

godbless1

I heard Manny is a dog eating jerk its Filipinos. btw, dogs, cats and other exotic animal are eaten because for some Filipinos, most likely the less fortunate one and those who in the rural places, they find them as an alternate source of protein. But few Filipinos do eat dogs and cats, besides it's against the law. Filipino diet is no less different in our neighboring country in south-east asia or maybe yours.

godbless1

Definitely, lots of Filipino people are very discrimanating. I often experience this because I have a very dark skin compared to the normal Filipino and often they judge me by this.
I will name one event where I experience this. I am a mother of a 3 years old kid and as a mother, I often walk my baby in the village to be able to meet a few kids that she can play. There was a mother who is talking to another mother with their kids and I stoped by and joined them. The other mother knows me, but the other one doesnt. I tried to join-in in their conversation but the mother who doesnt know me, just totally ignored me. I was on the way to give up but things change when the other mother mentioned that I am together with a European guy. She said in a surprised voice that she thought that I was a maid to my daughter..and she really started to be friendly with me…Quite disappointing…Let’s say I am a maid, dont I have the right to be included in a conversation? Very sad that these people judge me by my skin color. I have traveled around the world and honestly, I didnt experience what I have experience in my home country…

godbless1

I love the Philippines but I have to say it is the most Racist country I have ever been to.
Filipino think it is fine to charge you more because of the colour of your skin. It is pretty normal for them to put the prices up just because you are white. This happens in shops, at the market, in jeeps and taxis.
Next are the Shouts of HEY JOE or Hey f**k you man in stupid put on American accents. I have had so many Filipinos try to tell me that shouting Hey Joe is not racist, but I have never heard a Filipino shout Hey Joe at another Filipino so it is shouted because of race that makes it racist. It also makes Filipinos look stupid as they presume every white man is American when the truth is only about 1 out of 10 whites are American most are from Europe

godbless1

@the Neko nation,
you and your people have been exposed you are not good people good actors maybe.

godbless1

@ the Neko nation,

Racist!!!! you and you Demonic race should look in the mirror.

godbless1

@The Neko Nation,

good night Satan....you and your people are sick bastard.

CrashAndBurn

@godbless1

Reading your comments, you're either the darkest white man on the planet (comment #18) or the darkest white woman on the face of the moon (comment #16). Which is it?

When they refer to you as "Hey Joe" they're not being racist. Maybe stereotyping but not racist. "Hey Joe" is referenced to the military personnel visiting there. Unless, you're wearing you're own personal name tag provided by yourself.

My advice go vacation in Mindanao. I heard it's a lovely place and they'll love you over there.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments