Rep. Aaron Schock -- Anyone Down for a 6-Pack??

5/9/2011 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Congressman Aaron Schock is flashing his ridiculous abs again -- this time on the cover of Men's Health!

Aaron Schock Shirtless
The Republican isn't just showing off his body to gloat, he's flaunting his cut stomach to promote the "Fit for Life Summer Challenge" -- an initiative focused on losing weight to reduce risk of heart disease, diabetes and stroke. For more info, check out the Men's Health website.

Schock's six-pack isn't new to us though, TMZ discovered his washboard stomach back in 2009 when we published this bathing suit shot:

0509_aaron_shock_art_v2

Schock was also on "Today" this morning to talk about his shirtless spread:

0509_shock_video2
Dude's got guts.

Ronin

Photoshopped abs (on cover) and horrible hairpiece - toupee - wig.

Jeff

there are some might sick people who post on this site. Leave the guy alone. Go "suck" up to your Barney Frank and his ilk. Y'all make up so much crap to make your sick minds feel more normal.

Razor

You need to work hard to look like that. A stimulus package of steroids if your a democrat!

Terry and Mandy

Enough Gay Bashing. What a bunch of bigots and gay-haters. If he is gay, so what? All of the bigots that have left comments make me sick and ashamed that we are in the 21st century and many of you still think it's the 18th century. Grow up, get a life, and learn about diversity.

DC Native

Just another overly coiffed Republican politician. I see them all the time. Manicured to within an inch of their lives. Uptight and repressed. Hypocritical when it comes to one's personal life. And in this guy's case, a bit too much in love with himself. What's the expression all the kids use today? "That's so gay."

Henriette

Upon exposure to Mr. Schock, my gaydar reacted like Lassie used to when Timmy fell down the well. After running back to the house, Lassie jumped three feet in the air, did a triple summersault, fell to the ground and barked. Then everyone said, "Lassie's trying to tell us something!" That is how my gaydar reacted.

Constituent

I have met Aaron Schock on more than one occasion, nice young man-there was absolutely nothing, and I mean nothing gay or phony about him. His hair is all his own, the photo was not shopped to make him look more cut that he is, you can even see his surgical scar when he had his apendix removed. He doesn't have a girlfriend because he has been too busy serving the people of Illinois in one capacity or another. I am not trying to be a funsucker here, just stating the facts. This guy is focused on serving in our government nothing else. I am sure he would like nothing more than to find a nice girl and settle down, his siblings all have spouses and children and he is very involved with his family. He takes care of himself, he dresses nice, he has a quick smile and speaks thoughtfully and articulately-he should not be subject to ridicule and speculation-he has NEVER done ANYTHING shady in his career or personal life. There is no reason to distrust what he says.

Ms.

Looks hot to me!! Not Gay!! JUST HOT and SEXY!!

Becky

He's such a nice guy! I live in Central Illinois & he's been GREAT fighting for our kids' educations! AND he's a total to boot! lol

Anna O.

shut up IND...The president was playing basketball and was in the water the times he was shot shirtless...this guy volunteered to go shirtless and I have seen the other commercial with his shirt off...and he does look like a preppy frat loser, an arrogant one at that. And I’m nor liberal, democrat or republican. But leave it to idiots like you to attack our "black" president any chance u get. You reps always attack anyone that has a different view or says anything bad about ur beloved republicans but u all waste no time badgering our president. And we all know all you are being is racist. Get over it he’s black and I’m proud to call him my president. If this guy ever runs for presidency I know all you lonely republican house wives and sluty uneducated trailer trash hos are gonna run to vote for him in hopes to see him shirtless or maybe become an intern to suck on his ****…I hate politics, especially lame, old world order republicans, like religion it manifests the most extremists. Hating anything in their path that thinks a lil outside the box. Mostly republicans. Like this idiots track record in voting against Gay rights. The future of our nation is starting to look more and more grim with douche bags like this in office.

Anna O.

CODY

In the U.S. which is uninformed and undereducated (15th in the Western World,) being in shape or educated means a man is gay. A real man is fat, waiting to earn his GED, owns guns and smokes. Is it any wonder educated American women are absorbing the best professional jobs, having babies without bothering to marry the father they also refuse to live with? I'd concern myself more with perverse America than one misperceived as perverted.

MiniBar

You don't get abs like that sitting in a bathhouse. But come to think of it, doens't Steamworks on Halsted in Chicago have a gym, too?

andre`

Yes he is clearly a woman. Yes all the GayDar and sense are going off about this man. He crazy the republican condemn the Democrats for their plan to fight obesity, but they can put this soft feminine man out to promote health. He is clearly a woman and not that attractive so why even talk about his arrogant cracked self.

andre`

He is not hot and sexy in the face, just his body, other than that, he got nothing going for himself.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments