Chaz Bono:

Hormones Spiked My Sexual Appetite

5/9/2011 3:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chaz Bono is opening up about his difficult journey of physically transitioning from a woman to a man -- confessing he remembers virtually nothing from his childhood.

Chaz Bono

In the documentary "Becoming Chaz" ... Bono talks about the increased sexual appetite he gets from hormone injections.

Chaz nervously admits he doesn't remember anything about the early years ... adding, "I was just thinking about 'The Sonny and Cher Show' ... you're not thinking about reality."

"Nightline" will air clips tonight on ABC ... and the full documentary premieres Tuesday on OWN at 9PM.

dd

Seems to me she's the one with the sad life, blocking out her childhood completely, she needs mental help.

Hecate

From pretty woman to fat disgusting pig-man, what a nice change. Forget your sexual appetites, you vile pervert, push away from the table and control the food appetite, you are gross and repulsive, no matter what twisted sex you are calling yourself today.

sherri

Won't be watching the show. Can't stand to look at it..er,him, her..not sure what to call this person. Maybe if he/she/it looses some weight but it is just disgusting!

Bitch Tits

My sexual appetite just spiked all over the screen.

ginny

you jerks are some sick *******s. he is who he is and who the **** are you to judge? Chaz is not a creature but a human with the same
possibilities we all have. Shame on you for your arrogance and uncaring attitude. You make me sick. When you all grow up and your son or daughter comes to you with a life changing experience where the **** will you be? In the same sick hole you are now saying Chaz is a creature. **** you..

ginny

WD41, spray some of that up your *******; your the freakie creature who cannot accept yourself. Your a joke, jerk.

Patty

I dont care if she got her breasts cut off. She is a girl and I dont understand why everyone is calling Chaz a man. She is a woman with a reproductive system and an vagina. Now she wants a penis. You are a woman Chaz. I dont care what you get cut off or what you add. You need to lose that fat before you have anymore operations. How gross.

moe

HE REALLY NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT BEFORE HE EXPLODES. IT LOOKS SO UNCOMFORTABLE TO BE THAT HUUUUUUUGE!

tb

Did she get rid of her neck when she got rid of her vagina?

Fuck Celebrities

You can chop off and splice in new parts but it is still female.
Ugly... but still female.

ginny

always:

Your mother has to be ashamed of how you for your nasty genes. Who would be caught dead with you? Jerk!! I can spell too.

George

I actually can relate to this, a lot. I was born without descended testicles. I was always immature, awkward & questioned my sexuality. I wasn't abused, but was medically neglected by my parents. They just didn't know any better, I guess, and my lack of testosterone was untreated for decades.

I didn't go through puberty until my late 20s, when a therapist urged me to get treatment for my testosterone levels. I discovered a whole world that was alien to me. I grew body hair, my voice changed, my interest in women QUADRUPLED. I thought I was meant to be a sexless individual my entire life & even questioned if I were gay because sex was just not in the cards as I didn't have the testosterone.

Well 10+ years of treatment in testosterone replacement & I'm a happy, and horny individual. I also cannot remember my childhood---virtually nothing before the testosterone treatments. Its amazing, I'm like a happy--little teenager.

Good for Chaz. I think he is finally getting to be who he needs to be. For me, I'm a guy (born a guy) who unfortunately lived it like a unic until I got the help I needed. Now I'm a happy guy, married & living it to the fullest.

Biology is an interesting and complex part of what makes up individuals. Again, take his story & learn from it or don't...its up to you. However, I support his story.

Fred

Abe

I wouldn't need hormones. Looking at that cute girlfriend he/she has would give me a massive sexual appetite.

x

DatDogBitez

"Chaz tells 'Nightline' about his increased sexual appetite he gets from hormone injections."

TMI! TMI! Oh, please get that bit of knowledge back out of my head. I have no problem with Chas being Chaz... I'm totally cool with that. But he needs to lose the weight, even if it's aggravated by the hormones he has to take. He's obese and it's unhealthy and he looks terrible. Dude needs to go to a weight control clinic.

Lori

Eeeeewwww...I could have gone my ENTIRE life without knowing that little tid bit.

I hope he doesn't blame other people for "changing" his mind.