G'N'R Drummer Reveals Rocker With The Biggest ...

5/9/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former Guns 'N Roses drummer Steven Adler just blew the lid off the rock star penis debate -- telling TMZ, Steven Tyler from Aerosmith has the biggest knee knocker he has ever seen ... period.

0506_steve_adler_EX_launch
Adler dropped the big news on his tour bus in L.A. -- telling us, "After seeing Steven Tyler's rig  ... I'm lucky if I take my clothes off at all after that."

Guess it's true what they say about guys with big mouths ...

Telstar

Not to mention that flaccid length has little to do with the length when erect. I'm assuming of course, that he saw it flaccid.

cv

You do realize who owns this site, right?

marcusbacus

Things tend to look bigger when you're on acid 24/7.

Gsharon 710

@ J-rocccck...............Perhaps you said it best! Thanks and I hear you.

(TMZ workers)......I hate to say this, but I do not read every article, nor post on every subject. When My Posts become out of control, I would think you have a way of eliminating them, or just speak the word..

Sorry I cannot come up with good stuff like calling our President and his wife monkeys, or who's dong is ding, or if murder is a sexual turn on, but forgive the hell out of me, "that's celebrity gossip" So sorry to interrupt your flacid-ness-ship. After all you say to me, or about me, the one thing we still have in common, (not considering the type of site), is the need to help protect ourselves and each other, and that.. is important, even to people who have differnt tastes in news articles. I said what I said, and your response has been seriously noted.........Peace

sandy

WOW, OLD NEW TMZ! ADLER TALKED ABOUT THIS ON HOWARD STERN LAST YEAR. DUH.......

jessica

barely makes up for his funky crooked toes in the new people magazine photo shoot......

G

Iknew there was a reason I always thought Steven Tyler was sexy!!

heardit

come on...theres been a naked pic of steven tyler floating around the internet for years...hes got one of the most pathetic ****s you'll ever see. why would something steven adler say suddenly be true? this guy is a trainwreck, i wouldnt believe him if he said the sky was blue

neenee

how does he know

Superman

I don't believe it. The guy sounded completely wasted. Although it is strange that some skinny short guys do have long schlongs. Gee, I wonder what Liv is thinking about all this.

Lizz

LMAO! That is just too awesome when a man can admit someone's hanging lower than he is! That's a real man! Stephen Tyler - CALL ME! LOL!

lowcountryep

This guy must have been on some serious hallucinogenics; this picture proves it... http://www.omgblog.com/images/steven-tyler-nude02.php

No way he's that large, unless there was major shrinkage. Either that or he has a micropenis by comparison.

Cindy

Elle0375, me being a complete slut got me an airline pilot husband who's away most of the time; that allows me to be with my surgeon boyfriend, and he treats me special....if you know what I mean.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, my pilot husband will find out, one of these days, his two kids are another man's, but it's not my plan...It's Gods Plan! God created me in His image; that image is a total whore slut....

Superman

@Cindy, you won't be laughing and bragging for long.

sotiredofthis

Guess this answers the question as to how a guy THAT skinny and THAT ugly has so much swagger!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments