Paul McCartney's Fiancee -- The MASSIVE Rock

5/9/2011 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Look at your knuckle ... now look at the ring on Paul McCartney's new fianceé Nancy Shevell ... it's the size of HER knuckle. Not too shabby, huh??

0509_nancy_ring_zoom_launch

Shevell was sportin' her new rock out in NYC this weekend ... and if the rumors are true -- that Paul spent $650k on the ring -- lady needs to get herself a bodyguard, STAT!

Rocko

@Truthteller: I most definitely was NOT talking to you...

Delilah20

Aw, isn't the cute? Rocko, representing the misogynistic women-are-all-greedy sector is making friends with Truthteller, representing the PID crew capable-of-twisting-the-truth-to-satisfy-their-own-paranoia sector. Who says TMZ doesn't bring people together.

Truthteller

It's cool Rocko. I just hope that people would check it out. The clues are there on purpose for a reason because it was the only way they were aloud to tell us. That is what I believe. People seemed to forget about it. Look how much money this man has and he didn't write all of those hits. I have that album RAM by Faul McCartney aka Billy Beatle and it sucks. Wings sucked too. Look at "Jets" sure it is a little catchy, but not written by the same man who wrote "Yesterday" And the only reason the songs he wrote with Michael Jackson were decent were because MICHAEL JACKSON helped him write them. He would still be writing hits today if he was alive and this guy isn't. He just sings the old stuff.
later guys.

Delilah20

Now I know you're nuts, Truthteller. Ram is a phenomenal album. I suppose the fact that John Lennon's solo work sucked after Imagine means he was replaced, too?

bring back recent posts

....the man lost his true love....got taken down the stream by the ultimate gold digger..I'm happy he has found REAL love again...good for him..life is short..enjoy! congrats!

Rocko

Delilah20 15 minutes ago

----
WTF are you talking about? If you have something to say to me, say it. I NEVER said ALL women are greedy. You're the paranoid one. STOP putting words in peoples' mouths and STOP trying to twist my words to start drama. How sad.

chefadam

Holy Crap! Thats bigger than my morning bowel movement!

SantaFeJack

Rather a pedestrian design, but if big is your thing, this ring definitely qualifies. Hope they live happily ever after.

who dat

Paul is a sucker. A ring like that is a down-payment on the divorce. DeBeers probably spent about $300 total on that thing.

Delilah20

Who dat: It's a 1925 VINTAGE diamond. It's not new at all. It's an antique So yes, it's an investment and it will only gain in value.

Paul makes five times that much money in a single concert. I don't think he's losing sleep over $650,000.

Muppet

Wow nice ring! I hope they are both happy. He certainly deserves to find love and happiness after that last "thing" he married. Congratulations to them!

mildly insane

Man rent dont buy

Cujeaux

Over a half mil for that CZ looking thing? What a waste. McCartney sure knows how to throw his money away. The old fool probably doesn't have a prenup again.

Chicagoray

Money can't buy you love but it buys Paul all the golddigging ****tts he can handle, that's for sure. He even got smacked down by a one legged gold digger since the 'love of his life' went to the big veg convention in the sky!!

I used to love the guy but geeezus, he can't be alone for ten minutes it seems like and grabs the first skank to grab his eyes. I'm sure Linda's rolling around in her PETA grave..lol

janalal4

I'm with everyone else on this one. The guy didn't get burned badly enough last time did he? At this rate, he'd gonna be broke. Okay, well maybe not but he sure is being foolish. Just look at the ring. Did SHE pick it out? Well that tells you quite a bit if she did.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments