The Pope Floats

Check Out My

Holy Boat!

5/10/2011 12:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Looking like he commandeered a gondola from the Queen of Hearts -- Pope Benedict XVI took his floating throne -- the S.S. Hull on Earth -- out for a spin this weekend in Venice, Italy.

0509_pope_boat

If the boat's a rockin' ... it's because it's a boat, and that's what boats do.

Kelly

That guy just creeps me out.. since the day he was appointed.. keep thinking he "hurried" Pope JP along somehow. He is just creepy. Period.

Sonja

Gross display of wealth and power

Oval Beach

WHO CARES about the (p)ope...check out the HOT gondolier behind him...hay dios mio...that is one HOT Venetian.

Marty

I wonder if the guy behind him has a gun in his pocket or is he just happy to be close to the Pope?

Me

I think the entire 'Pope' thing, LOL, is ridiculous. Every single bit of it is a joke. I also agree with Sonja...gross display of wealth and power.

Seriously, come on.....

jack e. jett

He is nothing more than an old tired queen but I would still f*ck him for his Prada shoes.

Ronald RayGun

Where's a hippo when you need one!

Chaz

Where's the hat?? I'd think of any place you'd be, that periscope would finally come in handy.

Also, are those red velvet ropes on each side of him?? For real??

What a pampas a$$ the pope is.

The Catholic religion is the most corrupt, money making, scheme in the world. Toss a few bucks in the offertory, my son, and you will be forgiven. Do you have any little boys you'd like to endocrine while you're here today?

Benedict wears Prada shoes... he is no man of the cloth. Catholic religion is a money making entity. It doesnt care about you OR God... they are using you both.

scott

Give me a break, get over yourselves and that rediculous boat.
You aren't any better than anybody else.

croc

whats with the red chairs.
he should have just gone for a boat ride.
he didnt need all that fanfare..
look at me! look at me! meh.

Suzanne

Ever seen the Pope with Nike trainers?!

I wonder if he wears those to run after little sinners...

Dana

I wish I could go to Madrid this summer for WYD :(

Stone321

Good thing Jesus loves wealth!

Susan

This is utterly disgusting. The Church is crying for money and yet this is wasted and money is wasted paying off people to cover up pedophiles. What is God thinking about all of this!!?

Robert

And God has a SERIOUS quality control problem if he's forgiving people left and right and allowing these criminals into heaven if there is one that is.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments