It's Sarah Jessica Parker By a Hair

5/10/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Looking like a "Real Housewife of New Jersey" circa 1987, Sarah Jessica Parker inexplicably teased her hair within an inch of her life to attend a charity gala in NYC on Monday.

051011_sarah_jessica_parker_pcn

"Sex and the City 2" is no longer the worst thing she's done.

0510_80Shairfooter_launch

Mik

y does everyone think she is so ugly? i think she is unique looking. she has great style and yes i agree her hair looks a little Lynda Carter as "Wonder Woman" but it's really not that bad! SJP i think ur HOT...

bill

she's a phony bitch

ehehe

@mannequin: you seem to have lent your nickname from french rather than german.

pretty? where?
talented? how?

if you go on to say that charlie sheen is a talented actor you will have at least shown some consistency. ^^

Georgia Peach

Wow---she is so ugly. No wonder her husband had an affair a few years ago. Wow----what a dog (or should I say HORSE).

lmarie

She needs to just get a short hair cut and except her age. These wannabe young style are only making her look older...

flora68

Wow, nothing but bitches here today!

Hugh Jass

this FUGLY OBNOXIOUS BEE-YOTCH makes Princess Anne of England look like "a hottie", by comparison. (Note for context: Princess Anne is the sister of HRH ER II and Princess Anne is frequently compared to the horses she rides competitively in Dressage and Hunter-Jumper events.)

Fatty

Why the long face?

camaguey

Please forgive me because this is a human being with feelings who I am about to attack. I cannot watch anything with this woman in it without squinting, and then after like...oh...almost an hour I just want to pull my hair out. This is some major unattractive woman, and obviously no one wants to help her. There must be a different haircut, hairdo, should they let her curly hair come through, should she have bangs, should she for the love of GOD wear dark-colored lenses, SOMETHING. PLEASE. Not so much for her, but FOR ME!

WillOTheWisp

She looks like Carrot Top!!

supadupa

nice rack.

/simmer down haters.

Skeeter

She has always been ugly, even when she was in Square Pegs, the other girl was much prettier and nicer too. Never did understand what anyone saw in SJP.

WillOTheWisp

Michelle

She looks WONDERFUL!!! I love it. I'm sure all of you who posted mean remarks are breathtakingly gorgeous,hounded by people day and night just to bask in your beauty,right??
********************************************************

Well, yes I am, and thank you for noticing!!!

moe l.

Can you imagine waking up next to that?!?!? Good thing Matthew Broderick is gay and it doesn't bother him.

Charisma

******************************************************

Would you like to set up a time for you to come bask? But I live in the woods so you cant drive, your gonna have to ride your Sarah Jessica Parker to my house.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments