Million Dollar Question -- Is Swank Hot or Not?

5/11/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hilary Swank was straight up called "not pretty" by a radio host -- which begs the question ... IS Hilary Swank actually un-pretty? FINALLY, an issue that brings NPR and TMZ together!
051111_TV_hillary_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

chefadam

Food glorious food, its a great concept, try it!

Mark Proctor

Hilary... You are a 10 in my book and don't let anyone say your not.

Jeff Portlance

It all depends in which movie or role you see her in. Some are great and some not so... On average I'd rate her a 7 on a 10 point scale. Sorry gals to be using a scale to rate a woman...

who dat

What makes a girl hot, is so much more then just her physical appearance. I think Hilary possesses that X factor that would keep a guy interested in her. Without ever meeting her in person, mu guess would be yes she is hot.

Bonkie

She isn't what I would call hot, although she is still quite attractive. The younger Hilary was hot, but aging has caused her numbers to dip a little.

filmguy

She is both gorgeous and talented. Some people are jealous.

ky

Hillary is hot. End of. The host is just jealous and unintellectual. x

cregis

Well, she looks better than Sarah Jessica Parker if that means anything and at least Swank has talent.

Athina

Her teeth are kind of all over the place and she has a bit of a horsey look. She's average looking....quite a good actress. I'd give her a weak 7.

Jfish

There was an Office episode that featured this exact argument as its b story.

Holly

She's ugly Plain and simple

Roberto

Like Steven Tyler, she has a big mouth so she must have a big penis.

MC

Hilary Swank is beautiful. I don't understand why this is even a story on here, I think it's really rude to talk about someone like this. Would you also ask the world if they think burn victims are beautiful or not? Because if you did I would say yes. Beauty is where the heart is, and obviously you don't have one.

Stump

As long as I have a face she will have a place to sit.

SYLVI212

HOT??? Are you freakin' kidding me? That is one FUGLY woman. "Boys Don't Cry" was the perfect movie for her. It looks like her hormones couldn't decide if they wanted a girl or a boy. Having said that, she does have a nice body and she is a good actress.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments