Charlie Sheen:

Ashton's Going Down

With the Ship

5/13/2011 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen delivered the ultimate back-handed compliment to Ashton Kutcher, telling TMZ he's talented but the show will tank.

0215-charlie-twomen-logo-ex

Charlie tells TMZ, "Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer ... Oh wait, so am I!!"

Charlie continues, taking a shot at the show, saying, "Enjoy the show America.  Enjoy seeing a 2.0 in the demo every Monday, WB."  Essentially, Charlie is saying the age group that supported him is going to tune out.

Charlie adds, "Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton.  There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there."  Of course, Charlie is referring to his nemesis, "Men" creator and Executive Producer Chuck Lorre.

kay

Charlie needs to get off the drugs and get a grip on his pathethic life..his kids are WAY better with out him!!

Geraldo -Brazil

É um grande erro, deveriam recontratar Charlie.
Vou parar de assistir em apoio a Charlie.

Nancy

@Geraldo

Sim, a sustentação das necessidades de Charlie, mas igualmente precisa a ajuda para seus muitos problemas em sua vida pessoal. Muito melhor que começ essa ajuda sem ter um impacto negativo em colegas de trabalho. Eu espero que esta tradução é eficaz.

orange valentine

Charlie Sheen was made millions,and still complained.
Begged for his job back while still insulting his employer.
(If he worked for me, I too would have fired him)
Charlie is an admitted crackhead that spitefully attacks all who come in contact with him (his fellow cast members, ex wives, show producers).
When he should be gracious, Sheen once again opens his mouth
and inserts his foot. The drugs have fried your brain Charlie!!

Camellia

Charlie thinks he's a brilliant comedic performer??? HE PLAYED H-I-M-S-E-L-F on 2 1/2 Men, and people mocked his life! What is the MATTER with this guy? He is absolutely CLUELESS about how people see him. He's going to look back on this year and grimace, turn red-faced, and cower under the nearest set of big breasts he can find, ESPECIALLY when this upcoming season has great ratings. Charlie's comments completely dismiss the comedic genius of Jon Cryer as well as the other regulars on the show. It was NEVER a one man show -- even the TITLE proved that. Oh Carlos, I mean Charlie, you are sooooooo out of touch.

Camellia

BTW, I guess Carlos doesn't remember replacing Michael J. Fox on Spin City???????????? Of course he'll chalk that up to being funnier, smarter, more popular, better looking, and having more tiger blood than MJF, right? What a loser. Good riddance Carlos.

Susan

This isn't the first show in tv history where the supposed main star was fired, and another character was brought in, and the shows did well.

This last season was NOT funny. Jake is now too old and watching Charlie was like watching a walking corpse. Typical drug addict. They think they are performing just great, and they don't see what others see

jms

He talked about people of a certain age will tune out...I don't think so. Ashton seem to appeal to all ages, so maybe he can actually grab a larger audience.

ksis

Jack DaCarup 8 hours ago

Get real!! His career was based on That 70's Show.

I see how you blew off my other comment completely. Truth hurts, huh?

**************

Don't tell me to get real. This is MY OPINION. Get it? And what other comment? I told you that I saw no slamming of AK. Period. Seriously...Learn to deal with differing opinions.

zowza

okay, did anyone ever watch this show to begin with?

Bob

I will not watch Ashton is not actor or comic the show is over for me. To bad

vitali

I'll never watch two and a half men again.

The show won't be the same without Charlie and Ashton just sucks.

It's like replacing Axl Rose from Guns and Roses with Sanjaya from American Idol.

Replacing a bad boy with the chops with a no talent hack.

quirt111

Anyone remember MASH? They killed off Henry then lost Frank Burns, show was never the same. The chemistry of the cast is what works. The show Fraiser was better than Cheers. I'd rather watch a show with Bertha & the kid than anything with Kuthcher, Get some real talent Lorre, anybody other than the worst idiot from "That 70s Show".

stacy

I will be so glad when Ashton joins the show. I've deliberately never watched it because I did not care for C.S. I have always felt that his ego & self importance was out of control. He seems to be filled with anger and has continually been abusive to those in his life.

Now that Ashton will be joining, I will tune in for the first time ever. I love the other actors on the show, so I am delighted at what the show will accomplish. I find Ashton to be clever, humble, charming, and quite talented.

I truly hope that CS will find the help and peace he needs, if not for himself, for his sweet children.

chaz

Who really cares,the same people who watch wrestling,the View,and all that other TV crap?

Previous 15 Comments | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments