Charlie vs. Ashton

Who'd You Rather?

5/13/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's fired "Two and a Half Men" star Charlie Sheen and newly hired "Two and a Half Men" star Ashton Kutcher.

0513_sheen_ashton_rather

Question is ...

James Greene

Brad Pitt or George Clooney would have been awesome.

Joe Green

Brad Pitt or George Clooney would have been much better choices.

george clooney

Charlie...are you still in negotiations? Guess you and your hot shot lawyer were the LIARS after all. Now go away Chuckles. You are officially a nobody.

Wanda

You put up a bad pic of Charlie and a good one of Ashton.
But Ashton would have won anyway...

arnie

Ashton 80% - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Yup

I'd rather the guy behind Charlie.

Sammie

There isn't enough money on this planet to get me to get just my lips anywhere near Sheen's greasy self. Beyond gross! EWWW!

Sammie

Funny how people keep mentioning Sheen's picture compared to Ashton's. At least they didn't post one of those creepy looking ones where he's smiling with no teeth.

As for Kutcher's politics (yeah, the guy's an idiot - the President serves at our pleasure, not his own), in this instance, I don't care. I'm still going to support the show. Kutcher's going to get paid whether I watch or not.

kim

i have never seen this show because i have always felt sheen was a loser, way before he became a warlock. I loved that 70's show thought kutcher was very fuuny so i will definatly be checking this show out for the 1st time in september. great move.

debbiedoesnothing

I wouldn't sleep with Charlie Sheen unless he gave me the $20 million up front.

yessir

"Brad Pitt or George Clooney would have been much better choices."

No, they're old.

Snooki'sHairBump

Please. I wouldn't even go near Charlie Sheen with a ten inch stick.

It's like saying which of these would you rather eat: Pizza or Brussel Sprouts. Of course i'm going to pick pizza.

Though Aston can be an annoying douchebag at times, I'll pick him over Charlie any day.

MsBliss

Charlie Sheen is a waste of space and good for nothing

Who Farted

Uhmm...NOT a good move. Not at all. Two needs to shut down. And i say this because I have complete adoration for both men. Ashton deserves his very own character to star in his very own show, like Two, but not Two. And well, Charlie. Those shoes of his are going to be extra hard to fill.

Who Farted

arnie 40 minutes ago
Ashton 80% - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

My sentiments exactly. TMZ is starting to remind me of those tiny little radios Kim Jung Il has hanging over the streets of N.K.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments