Amber Portwood -- All Growns Up

5/14/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two days after losing primary custody of her daughter to baby daddy Gary Shirley, "Teen Mom" star Amber Portwood partied it up with Shirley at a bar in Indiana to celebrate her 21st birthday.

0514_amber_portwood_INF
Time flies.

Grizelda

I see several others agree with my idea, which is to call Animal Control and get these two white trash losers sterilized so they do not further pollute the gene pool.

radicalred

Please stop reporting about this s.kank and her tub of lard boyfriend. She beats him up, he writes her a love song. He sues her for custody and wins, she goes out partying with him. Am I the only one who sees that they're s.hi.tbags with no morals, no brains and no future?

Amanda

If their kid looks like him...they should snuff it.

don

he is such a bitch

Keith

He is one fat, ugly dude! How in God's name could she have slept with this turd?

Made it Past 27

He seems like a nice guy. Too good for her. She abuses him!!!

Terra Firma

Case in point that all "reality" tv contestants are human trash.

CrabbyPatty

Disgusting white trash skanky ho...dat's all I got...

Anthony

The thing is when she is thinner she actually isn't bad looking at all. Why she is with this guy is a mystery to me but I am not going to knock him. At least the dude is getting some..

Howdy Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Drown their current spawn, its genetically doomed and get these two idiots fixed. The world does not need any more dumb and ugly fat piglets.
_______________________________________________________________

WTF is wrong with you.It's a child. If I knew who and where you were I'd slap the taste out of your mouth them stomp your womb till it popped so no child would have to endure you. You need to get your head checked you sicko.That kid has done nothing to you to warrant such a hateful wish on it.

Fuck Celebrities

Skank & skankier.

SistahSoul

I can't believe somebody---anybody--had sex with that dude

chefadam

Why is Snooki dancing with that fat man?

Rico

I certainly agree with prior comments, any kid of theirs is going to grow up nasty FUBAR white trash, better to drown it now and save society the aggravation.

Nellie

They are so ugly, whats with the gang signs and that fat pig with his smirk on his gross face? They give white trash a bad name, and that is hard to do!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments