Lindsay Lohan -- I'm Still Into Boys, Too

5/20/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan hasn't completely given up on men yet ... cause yesterday, LiLo told an Australian radio show she would absolutely consider dating a guy again.

0520_lindsay_lohan_australia_video

LiLo went on "The Kyle and Jackie O Show" ... when Kyle said, "We'd love to know whether you're like a lesbian or whether you're a bi ... 'cause boys wanna know if they still have a chance ... have we still got a chance?"

Lindsay's response -- "Yes."

Lohan also opened up about a range of other topics in her life -- including her dating life, community service, and that infamous white dress she wore to court in February.

Charlie D

Red Cloud, I respect anyone opion but would you want your children to idolize Lindsay or better yet act like her when they grow up. What has she ever done in entertainment that is breath taken and wonder? All she has ever done is seek publicity anyway she can, just like her mon and dad. The reason people do not like lindsay is her attitude about everything. She admitts drug and alcohol abuse, steals, breaks her probations numorous times and don't obey the laws everyone else has to, what makes her SPECIAL. Then has the nerve to I say I'm down with partying lifestyle and then has her picture taken in a night club with friends partying and their is an incident with another person. I would like for someone to convience me she is going straight and is actually going to appear in a good movie? Face the facts she is a loser and will always be a loser until she stops partying. There are alot of young actors and actresses who put her to shame.

John

THIS BITCH I SWEAR SHES SUCH A FCKIN ATTENTION WHORE SHES JUST MILKING IT SHE IS JUST IN THE MEDIA BECUZ SHES IN IT FOR THE FAME AND MONEY BUT WHERE HAS THAT GOTTEN HER SHES BEEN A MESS SINCE MEAN GIRLS AND AT LEAST MILEY CYRUS EVEN THOUGH SHE GOT CAUGHT SMOKING SHES IS TRYING TO BE a better person!! also brtiney spears is not getting into any trouble either but lohan on the other hand is psychosis bitch she is a banage soaker and a tramp,whore,slut,bitch,******* all put in one THAT BITCH IS NEVER GOING TO GET BIG AGIAN!! WAY TO GO MILEY CYRUS AND BRITNEY SPEARS!!! 2011

missr

She is gay, not bi. She is lying so guys will still like her. It's sad. Be yourself. She's as gay as I am, and that's gay!!

Adria

Ugh! and cu***bers...remote controls...anything she can get her sticky little hands on. Just Ugh.

bunny

Would she consider dating women who look like women by chance?

Jackazz flatts

Have a drink Lindsay

Jim in Cali

Yeah what the hell is Lindsay promoting here? Bizarre.

Holly

She's gay, but will do both for money

raven

BULLS**T!!! SHE'S AS GAY AS i AM , AND THAT IS GAY GAY GAY!!!

Hoopee

I agree she's a trainwreck. But when you look at her parents: Michael and Dina Lohan could you expect anything else?

Michael Lohan (Camel Balls) has been in rehab almost as many times as Lindsay and he's an attention whore always trying to turn Lindsay's problems into PR campaigns for himself.

Dina Lohan used her daughter to gain access to 'chi chi' LA nightclubs to get drunk and party until 4am in the morning.

So I'd really expect nothing else from the spawn of those two. I think Lindsay has gotten off way too easy in her legal issues. However, despite all of that, I do hope she gets herself together and get's on with her life.

sean

@hezzer19 1 hours ago

I messed that last comment up! *proof read*

TMZ really, really needs an edit feature!
===================
Maybe now you will stop attacking others for making very HUMAN grammatical errors ok..thanks bye

Hi Johnsmith how did the date go ?

richardwww

I listened to all of the interview, not the edited parts as TMZ and others have presented, a lot was left out. Lindsay was very gracious and charming. They tried slyly to entice Lindsay to bitch about individuals but she was too smart. She actually said I'm not going to do that.

Lindsay looks lovely in this interview and anyone saying differently does so for their own warped reasons.

@ themare

Regarding the part where she talked about her dress for court, no, it didn't make sense, thats because it was edited, you can see the skip in the editing.

@ hezzer 19

Yes, she did mention the stalker but that was edited out too.

lou

Thought she was doing community service??? I guess that popping off to Australian on the dime is considered serving her community - by getting out of it.

sean

"O Canada! Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North, strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free !
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee."

I love Canadians and Canada...no hard feelings Hezz19- Go Canucks

hezzer19

sean 20 minutes ago
@hezzer19 1 hours ago
I messed that last comment up! *proof read*
TMZ really, really needs an edit feature!
===================
-----

LMAO

Too funny! Not that it's any of your business but I've only ever corrected one or two people here at TMZ. I only corrected them because they were attempting to put other posters down for stupidity whilst making the simplest grammatical errors themselves.

I swear 80% of the people here take this stuff far too seriously.

Decaf people, decaf.