Justin Bieber

Can I Get a Lift?

5/21/2011 1:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber was left stranded on the side of the road in downtown Los Angeles today when the battery died on the crazy ride he was driving around in.

0521_justin_bieber_version5_EX
We're told Bieber was chilling with Rob Dyrdek at his Fantasy Factory, when he decided to take one of the cars out for a spin.

The cool ride didn't last long -- the battery died and Justin had to call back to the factory to have a replacement one brought out to him. We're told Justin didn't have to wait too long for help to arrive.

The Biebs does not like to be kept waiting.

Ty

What battery ? how can the battery be the problem since its not even in use when youre driving and even more so, its being charged. Whatever.

Rocco

Cuz he's a brat.

Hot Blooded

He gets to do a lot of cool sh.t that many people will never get to do.
Hope he knows how lucky he is!

MichaelAmsterdam

Don't really like his music but Justin is a great guy.

Pam

Gawd, can we just be over him already??? TMZ, Harvey, if you ignore him, he will go away. You lead the pack. Please find someone more deserving than this snot-nose punk idiot.

asstird

Hey mom my toy car broke down and Usher's so
mean and everyone at the factory is so mean
and I think I'm going to cry oh wait I
think I'm finally going through puberdy.

Katers

It's sad that this little boy has his priorities laid out for him... all the wrong ones. Happy, Mom? You got your money, now look what it did to your boy. Idiot.

Mr, Know it All

Looks like a donor cycle to me... can you imagine that little piece of plastic in a collision with a SUV.

jpm4444

perfume, nail polish; he is just creepy. what's next a tampon line?

SistahSoul

LOL @ jpm4444

I just thinking the same thing. Why doesn't he promote something more macho, more manly???

Marlene

My 11 yr old daughter loved the beiber when the movie came out. I bought his CD's, posters, pictures, all sorts of crap to the point that I bought my daughter the Bieber 6 feet card board. And the reason I did that was because I loved the way he was so humble and innocent. But, since he's so called "Famous" he's turned out to be quite a BRAT! I will not spent another dime on this kid anymore. My daughter from time to time talks about him but I try to get her attention to someone else. Listen Bieb if you're reading this, get back to your humble ways, otherwise a very SAD life awaits you.

larry

Would all the media just ignore this little twerp???? He is so self-absorbed and unfortunately all the media is making him think he is better than he actually is. He can't sing and he certainly can't dance or act. Biebs---go back to Canada and stay there!!!

jpierce26

spoiled.

BrianR

Dis his wittle toy car break. Now a landfill will be contaminated with a giant battery.

Hollywood Troll

I would have run him over if I'd seen him on the side of the road. 10 points!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments