Justin Bieber

Can I Get a Lift?

5/21/2011 1:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber was left stranded on the side of the road in downtown Los Angeles today when the battery died on the crazy ride he was driving around in.

0521_justin_bieber_version5_EX
We're told Bieber was chilling with Rob Dyrdek at his Fantasy Factory, when he decided to take one of the cars out for a spin.

The cool ride didn't last long -- the battery died and Justin had to call back to the factory to have a replacement one brought out to him. We're told Justin didn't have to wait too long for help to arrive.

The Biebs does not like to be kept waiting.

I dont beleive!

LMFAO @ some o the comments. I thot I was go n 2 com off strng but yall hav said all of how I feel 'bout this annoy-n ovr rated kid. WHY DO WE CARE ABOUT AND WUD GIVE A RATZ @ZZ about his comings & goings... A KID COME ON TMZ...... SMDH

harvo2faced

TRIKEY Thats NOT a CAR and it`s not a motorcycle It`s a TRICYCLE T-REX built with a motorcycle backwheel and powerplant with a front subframe and body workz by T-rex.At around 60,000 they have to be the most costly trikey ever built I could have ten superbikes for less dime and flip a few of them to buy the rest of them for free after a few years

SURFCOWBOY

Why are people so jealous??? Lets get real, the kid makes way more money than you do and you are jealous you cannot stand it!

I am NOT a fan of Bieber, he could be my little brother, however, I am so tired of hateful, jealous individuals!!

Shut the F up!

Texas Technoman

Is he even old enough to drive?

collista

HE LOOKS SO CUTE IN THAT THING

Muppet

I'm not sure how Justin driving around equates to spoiled, entitled brat. Most teens his age love to drive around and the cooler the ride the better.
Stop hating on a teen and being jealous. You people really make yourselves look bad hating on a young man like you do!

jackbauer888

Karma is biting you for being a jerk bieberhead.

A.M.D

I can't believe all the terrible comments and by adults, it totally cracks me up. Look, I manage my son who wants to sing and be a "STAR". This kid for all it's worth works his ass off and has to answer believe it or not to all the higher ups! He has to perform like a trained seal or he doesn't get the luxury's of driving this little stupid car down the road and staying in all these great hotels and traveling all over the place. Is he lucky? Damn right but did he earn it? Damn right! You don't realize how much these kids put in until you have one in the industry.

duh

Rob gave Bieber this car in the episode on Fantasy Factory.

Here's some of the episode:

tinnie

Justin Beiber is a joke! Enough with the weird car this kid needs to just drive away! why dont you drive away! DRIVE AWAY!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4