Charlie Sheen

The $3,000,000

Sugar Daddy Offer

5/22/2011 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen has no current sources of fresh income, so what better way to score a cool $3 mil than doing what you already know -- become the king of the sugar daddies.

0520_charlie_sheen_established_men_doc_launch_EX
EstablishedMen.com -- a social network for rich men seeking needy women -- put the offer on the table earlier this week ... $3,000,000 for Charlie Sheen to endorse the sugar daddy website for three years.

But EM wants even more from Sheen.  Charlie would be crowned PRESIDENT of Established Men -- running advertising, sales, and promotions -- in return for a 50% interest in the company.

Also HUGE ...  EstablishedMen could not fire Charlie for "moral turpitude."

The bad news -- it's an exclusive deal ... so Charlie couldn't work for anyone else.  To make matters worse, he'd have to move to Toronto (no offense).

Chuck Lorre -- eat your heart out.

CC

I don't know if Canada would allow Chucky Sleeze to travel there with his criminal record. But I have to admit it would be great to be able to export some of our garbage to Canada if it did happen!!!!

fran

dont take it Charlie..please you wouldnt like my country. stay in the USA

CC

CC 5 minutes ago

------------------------------------------------------------

Also, no offense to Canadians. I'd be happy if any other country took Sleezy. Unfortunately he is our garbage and I think we're stuck with him.

John

Charlie, you're sooooooo yesterday! Give it up, we're not interested in you anymore.

fran

Kelly 3 hours ago

Please keep your crazy famous nut jobs where they belong. In Sunny California ;)

*******************
Kelly, yes I couldnt agree with you more...keep them in California ..but mainly keep them out of Canada.

myliverhurts

Toronto is awesome. Who ever wrote this is retarded & probably never been there.

Chaps

And the three mil isnt a front end offer, its back end.

But its the only minnow on his line. Better reel that one in, Chuckles, and BTW it was nice knowing ya, good luck in Canada!

Freeze your ass off while youre there for us, willya?

BTW I am sure Lorre would be happy to see Charlie get out of tinsletown.

fran

Ken about an hour ago

Toronto is a **** hole full of refugees.
****************************
arent all cities, no matter where

pegnew

@ John about a minute ago, I second your post! And people, THIS IS
NOT ABOUT TORONTO OR CANADA!!! It's all about what a HAS BEEN
LOSER Charlie has become. He is TOTALLY irrelevant now!

Lacy

Keep him in the US! Canada doesnt want him

fran

@ Chaps...have you ever been to Canada? I have to question your, freeze your ass off statement..we have pretty much the same weather as most of your states .....but we still dont want Charlie here..sorry Charlie

ksis

If he is so irrelevant, why does TMZ keep coming up with these ridiculous stories and you all keep commenting on them? Nuff said.

Chaps

"We expect Charlie might get busted for a felony, but wont fire him for such arrest."

However, inability to perform his duties, whilst in jail, might interfere with the other requirements.

It sounds good until you read the other requirements - but like lilo's three year probation, its still a tightrope walk for this walking lawbreaker.

Chaps

fran

I have. I visited a valley in lower BC. There were abandoned log homes built long ago. In June, it looked like the snow had melted the week prior.

personal experience.

TJ

I live in Toronto. It has the worst traffic in the world (http://www.thestar.com/yourcitymycity/article/787049--toronto-ranked-last-in-survey-of-commuting-times?bn=1). 8-10 hour waits at hospital emergency rooms (you get what you pay for). 8 months a year of crap weather. A very high cost of living. And a lot of mindless zombies who grin and take it all.