Zach Galifianakis

SLAMS January Jones

5/23/2011 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's safe to say Zach Galifianakis is NOT the father of January Jones' mystery baby -- because Zach says the "Mad Men" star was so rude to him the first time they met -- he CUSSED HER OUT.

0523_zach_january_Getty
Zach recounted the story during an interview with TheShortList.com -- after TSL told him January recently named him as one of the funniest men in town.

Zach, apparently shocked by the comment, replied, "That’s really funny because, if I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other."

He explained, "It was crazy. I was at a party — I’d never met her — and she was like, 'Come sit down.' So I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, 'I think it’s time for you to leave now.'"

"So I say, 'January, you are an actress in a show and everybody’s going to forget about you in a few years, so f*cking be nice,' and I got up and left. And she thinks that’s funny.'"

TSL then asked if Zach would ever do a sex scene with January -- and he replied, "I wouldn't want to. I'd hate it."

Abderia

Ha, good for him. What a rude, entitled thing to say to anyone, especially if you invited them to sit down and chat in the first place. He's right too, not just about her but her, him, and everyone like them. Theh should be greatful for the opportunities given to them, the time in the spotlight, because it can be gone in a heartbeat...or a few years after your popular show is cancelled.

Sociopaths are Sad

@Ashley: LOL!! You made me laugh out loud with your comment.

Doesn't seem like Zach was that harsh on January. From her interviews January does come off as an entitled biatch. However, obviously Zach wanted to sit with her and January was interested in sitting with him until she told him to leave. Why did she tell him to leave? Maybe he hit on her in a sleazy way. More than one side to every story.

3Storms

He's very arrogant and crass for a D-lister.

Majestik

I'd like the full story on this, what exactly did he say to her that had her telling him it was time to leave the table? There are three sides to every story, his/hers and the truth.

Griff

Galifianakis was also soon be forgotten as well. Better hope they make a Hangover 3, since he more or less plays the same character in every movie he does. His 15 minutes are also almost up...

who dat

I've read elsewhere January's baby daddy,(whatever) has not been named because he is married. Supposedly he worked on the crew of one of the television/movie sets she was on. I think she is hot. Most likely bitchy, and definitely daddy issues.

J

Obviously it is NOT a dig at her that her father was a GYM teacher. Her father occupation illustrates that January did not come from a wealthy family which sometimes follows with a sense of entitlement.

Prince Matalia

She's not all that anyways. Zach your the winner of this round!

J

LOL @Ashley

I just copied and pasted.

MUAH:X

Rocco

I think she's so pretty, but I would not be surprised if Zach's interpretation is accurate. On Mad Men she does the bitchy thing so well, I suspected it wasn't all acting.

John

Zach Galifatass is at it again. Face it dude, you ain't funny. And if you came up to me, I'd probably punch your lights out.

rhbjorn

Stories like this are impossible to judge without knowing the whole thing.
While Jones does come off like a diva in Galifinakis record, he conveniently skips over the part where she goes from friendly to dismissive. Could it be that he was being rude in a way that justified her reaction, I don't think it is that unlikely.

Shread

Two no talent creeps and rumor has it that she just gave birth to A-Rods kid.

Leader of the ignorant masses

This guy is not funny he just lucked his way into funny movies. Serious lack of talent and grooming.

ketjo

Somebody needs to pour a ton of salt on top of this fat mountain slug and melt him....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments