Live from New York ... Lady Gaga Is NOT a Diva!

5/23/2011 6:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

She sang, she danced, she got in a 3 way with Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg, but one thing we're told Lady Gaga didn't do on "Saturday Night Live" this weekend ... act like a diva.

0523_lady_gaga_EX_Getty-01

Believe it or not, a source connected to the show tells us Gaga was very down to Earth from the second she arrived to the set to prep for the show.

We're told Gaga personally greeted everyone on the staff she worked with last year with a kiss ... hung out before and after rehearsals ... and even ate her lunch sitting on the floor while chatting up the crew.

Maybe she really was born this way.

Cheri

And this is why I love Gaga! Shes amazing :)

Prince Von A-Hole

I hope TMZ is not going to start gushing every time she farts like FatBoy Mario.

Shread

This thing is beyond ugly and has no talent either.
Lol, just rank and nasty...just like "it's" Fans.

anony

Good for her, but it's still hard to take her music seriously if she's playing the piano wearing a Hefty bag or something else she found in a junk yard.

Sin D

She is the real deal, just a few people have not realized it yet. Think other female performers in her "realm" would do that? No. Gaga is the fasnizzel in my bazzizal and yum yum in my num num. Gaga rules, all others drools.

Michael

Lazy Gaga sux!! She is irrelevant! Who cares about this piece of trash and I'm holding back.

Linda

I love her and glad to see to she is so down to earth. The SNL show was great! First time in awhile I actually enjoyed just about the entire show.

northern gypsy

good to know (she's not a diva)...because
lately it's all about her wardrobe...not her talent !!!
in other words...show us who you are through your songs...

I am Spartacus

her music used to be good, her new stuff is garbage. She used to be good, now she just tries to hard to make a statement and be controversal. Not to mention her outfits aren't creative, theyre just flat out stupid. The only people that bow down to her and lover her fashion sense are other Hollywood zombies who kiss these celebs asses so they can get an interview with them. Its not creative when you go look in the garbage and pick something out and put it on and call it an outfit.

Bejeeze

Seriously who paid yiu to write this story...not buying it

rollingstone

Love her music, love her style. I think the only news would have been if she DID act like a diva, because you can't see her perform and think that she's anything but genuine at heart. How could you listen to her music and thinks she's not "relevant"? She mixes all musical styles and her lyrics are very original. In your hate-filled world, "Michael", who IS relevant?

Canadasux

I know she claims to be a lesbian. But, guys go ga-ga over a chick who's gorgeous beyond belief. Yet, Lady Ga-Ga is just BUTT-UGLY! What a homely woman! Bleeeeeeech!

balls cross ya nose

"Michael" needs to learn the meaning of "Irrelevant". "Irrelevant" doesn't get on TV, sell out concerts or go #1 on the album charts.

"Truth" just needs a hug--or more clever lines.

Sonja

I love her! I always find it funny how rabid some get just because they don't like her music, or feel they have to hate her because others love her. Hell, not even like she's pulled a Lindsay or Brit ... ah well thankfully she couldn't care less about her haters... another reason I love her!

MD

Whoa..whats up with everyone being so hateful. I dont even listen to her music, but good for her for being that down to earth..They were nobody at some point in they're lives. Some people dont forget how to say please and thank you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments