Lindsay Lohan -- Wardrobe Malfunction In Miami

5/23/2011 4:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What does NBA star Chris Bosh have in common with Lindsay Lohan's right breast?
They both COULD NOT BE CONTAINED in Miami this weekend!!!

Lindsay Lohan Nip Slip

Lohan had a bigtime photo shoot on the roof of a Miami hotel this weekend -- and in between shots, LiLo had a Janet Jackson moment.

Only this time, no one complained.

UPDATE: Her boob falls out AGAIN... See photo here.

Cravin Morehead

Major saggers!

Hot Farts

That's Bananas! (or I should say ...that's a banana). This reminds me of the picture of her and Ali on the roller coaster recently and Ali was also sans bra in a relatively sheer shirt.

Ladies we get it...breasts are great. Keep em great by strappin em up. It really does work. After my kids I wore them 24 7 and that helped to keep them up where they should be.

PS I have said it before...her belly button is so high it makes her boobs look like they are even lower than they are. I am not one who thinks she looks old or bad. She just has typical smokers skin. I think she is very pretty but the blonde is fried. Try a cute, short cut and start over with the hair.

Grandma Cracker

there's that $20 money maker shot! Now Dina can buy milk for Cody.

ubisuck

Where can i get a non-censored pic? I don't understand your americans prudish views about a nipple.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I guess TMZ is getting so desperate for stories they just go and report on whatever RadarOnline reported on yesterday.

Good riddance!

She's probably used to price tags hanging on whatever clothes she is wearing. It's because when you buy stuff, the clerks will take the time to remove the price tags for you. This, of course, is negated with stolen goods.

Fuck Celebrities

Nice nuts.... too bad the support unit is screwed.

SURFCOWBOY

shes got beautiful boobs however shes not a beauty nor classy.
I am a little bored of reading about Lindsay, she has no acting talent, no personality that stands out, she isnt funny, so why is she famous? She did a cute kid movie when she was a kid ( which I even saw and liked) but ever since those kid days, she has done SHI*T so its time for her to take her left over duckets and go the fk away with her mom and loser attention whore father!

Snerkles

Lindsay! It's way past time for a support bra, dammit!!
Tucking your boobs into your waistband is not an option.
Bra-time!

AddieTrish

Ugggggg she use to be so gorgeous! I would go out on a limb and say the most gorgeous women on earth, but damn look at her now! No where near that anymore. She's just gross now, with her floppy tits, stringy blond hair (go back to being a red head) and her duck lips!

Carol

does she not own a bra or do all cali woman go braless?

Annoyed in MD

I want to see the uncensored pic bad!! Yeah she has lost her looks and whatever....I would still f her bad!

Charlie D

Lindsay get a life, this is not the way to have a successful com-back. Have you no same about yourself. You have been given a 2nd chance to keep your A-- out of jail, it looks like your doing anything to keep attention upon yourself and look at the facts, what have you really done in the last 5 years that is good. Will anyone hire you, with this kind of behavior? Hollywood will get tired of this kind of S--- and send you down the road. Your so-called fans will get tired of your Bull--- and thats it. Stop being like your parents and get your head out of your A--.

I am Spartacus

this chick is gross and she has saggy boobs. People like Lindsay and Britney Spears just dont understand that wearing a bra helps your boobs stay perky instead of sagging like an 80 year old when youre in your mid 20s (even though she looks like shes in her mid 40s).

Bejeeze