Christina Hendricks

STUFFED.

5/25/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just days after Christina Hendricks declared that her boobs are "obviously real" ... the "Mad Men" star jammed them into a bathing suit and flaunted them at a resort in Italy yesterday.

0525_christina_hendricks_ramey

Does a body good.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Alex

That's what women should look like. Definitley NOT obese!!! I know a fatty when I see one...and she is so not one!!

Mrs. Mathers

She is EXTREMELY hot. Google her if u really think shes fat

koveBYB

Thick thighs is where it's at!! That's lovin I could never cheat on....ha ha haaa.

rickyybb

my oh my i love that woman and she is built for me ,,my oh my i love it ,your go girl ,THIN MAY BE IN BUT A LITTLE FAT IS WHERE ITS AT... YYEESSS

rickyybb

gurl gurl i love your body christina you are built for me ,damn you goo gurl THIN MAYBE IN BUT A LITTLE FAT IS WHERE ITS AT,,,

rickyybb

christina ,gurl gurl gurl i love your body you got curves and more i love ya and it ,,THIN MAYBE IN BUT A LITTLE FAT IS WHERE ITS AT,,,YOU GO FINE LADY

Mikey

That is a real woman, sexy and voluptuous, and all you jealous haters can STFU. I'd take a big curvy goddess like Christina over bony little waifs like Kate Moss and Keira Knightley, who look they've just been liberated from Belsen. I'd drive that buoyant babe to Detroit, stick shift!

heather

like any of you could even get close enough to breath in her gloriousness let alone have your way with her! PLEASE! i'm sure she cares SO much whether you would do her or not! She is beautiful and she's actually NOT overweight. we are just used to seeing UNDERweight as the "norm" that anyone whose eated more than an exlax for lunch looks heavy. and by the way "men" get over yourselves! you seem to think its YOU who get to decide who you have sex with. HA. morons. Kevin, get a life! go do your stick boys that call themselves women. This is what REAL boobs look like.

Bob

This is an exceptionally bad angle to have photographed her from. She is a super hot woman with a great body, but this picture makes her look like Kirstie Alley.

Kat

"In europe and 30 years ago in the US this whale would be called what she is, obese, fat etc"

Actually, you have that totally backward. 30 years ago, a more "curvy" physique was the ideal...look at the models back then compared to the emaciated skeletons on the runway now.

100 pounds overweight? No way. 25 or 30, maybe. I do think Christina has crossed over the line from "curvy" into "chubby", but my God, it isn't like she's 400 lbs.

tlcmk

Flubber.

Paul

Yay! A woman I could really sink my teeth into; she looks good enough to eat alright.

BLUDCRIMSON

She is stunning. Real men like myself love a woman with curves. She is sexy ass hell. You gotta question men who like women who look like 14yr old boys.

mike

She's a lovely woman but definitely should go easy on the buffets

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6