Timberlake Targets Bieber in Unaired 'SNL' Sketch

5/25/2011 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Timberlake took aim at Justin Bieber during "SNL" rehearsals last week ... saying in an unaired sketch, "Why don't you put a wig on a chipmunk and tell it to act like a Black man!"

During the sketch -- in which JT plays Wolfgang Mozart -- Timberlake jokes about his pursuit of an acting career, his lack of accolades for "The Social Network" and public fascination with Bieber.

When JT's posse threatens to start hanging out with Bieber in the sketch, Timberlake drops the line --  "Why don't you put a wig on a chipmunk and tell it to act like a Black man!"

So far, Bieber has yet to tweet about the situation.

jabby

"Pot calling the kettle black"

Al Brown

I suspected they cut a sketch when I saw the extra-long credit wave off.

Al Brown

I suspected they cut a sketch when I saw the extra-long credit wave off.

chris

This was so hilarious, so high above most SNL skits, that I couldn't understand why they didn't air it... until I read some of the comments here, then it struck me: they couldn't air this because the average uneducated ignorant American hasn't a clue as to who Mozart--much less Salieri--is and simply can't get the jokes. However, reading the comments gave me some great laughs. I can't believe the people who couldn't get the Bieber joke! And no, it's not racist! The joke is on Bieber for all of his supposed "swag" moves and his obvious imitation of soul music.

Abraham Lincoln

No 'Lexington Marlow', it isn't racist. Calm down and shut up.

John

You know what I'm not thrilled about the racist comment but at least wait till he is 18 years old an adult before you say ignorant stuff like this or make harsh jokes show some type of decency, you don't mess with kids.

fkeys

JT is the full package, he can sing, write, act, and has cut his teeth while spending years in show business. Bieber has a long way to go (his acting on csi whatever, was EPIC FAILURE).
Is TMZ out to slag everyone these days. Geezus, do you guys just want to hate on EVERYONE? Gaga (who is quite "successful, loves the gays, the downtrodden), was almost slagged by HL yesterday, only because she answered "you know what I think about that".. holy crap, even if you earn almost 100mil, you're a loser these days???

matt

Geee - seems like Timbelake was the one all these years "acting like a Black man"

He's just jealous

Anonymous

OUCH! Sounds like Timberlake is jealous that Bieber stole his fanbase from him. lol Man, talk about BITTER! Besides, methinks me hears the pot calling the kettle black. At least Bieber isn't the one who learned his dance moves from Michael Jackson! Just saying...

trae

that's funny coming from someone who tries to act black himself

Thalia

The funny thing is that Justin Timberlake and Usher were both fighting to get Biber but Usher was the one who got him at the end... sounds like JT might still be heated over it.

G

JT can't act that's the funniest joke ever! He can do SNL skits because he's basically playing himself but ask him to play someone who isn't anything like him and he is as bad as Madonna. Oh and JT pot meet kettle.

♥TMZ but ...

how can they have an unaired skit
I thought SNL was live

AynRandy

This skit was a lot funnier than some of the ones that made it on the show!

Bryan