Baena's Daughter: It's Just 'Cause Mom's Hispanic

5/26/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mildred "Patty" Baena's daughter is breaking her silence about her mom's scandal -- claiming the ONLY reason people care about it is because Arnold was having an affair with a Latina.

0526_Jackie_Rozo_TELEMUNDO_NBC_bn
27-year-old Jackie Rozo told Telemundo, "It's just a big thing because she's Hispanic, and he's a celebrity."

Either way, it's still all news to her -- Jackie claims she had "no idea" her half-brother was fathered by the Governator until the news broke last week.

But now, Jackie's coming to her mom's defense -- adding, "She's like a superwoman pretty much" ... "My mother does not need to justify herself."

gggossiphound

This poor girl is trying to defend her Mother. I feel badly for her (the Daughter) but I do admire her allegiance to her Mother.

That being said - PUH-LEASE!!! Race has NOTHING to do with the "newsworthiness" of this story. I WISH that was all that was 'wrong' with this story!

me

You could be right, that your race does not give a dam about conscience but only chasing money.We know that Arnold is an ass and looks like mother and daughter are definately slime by your comments.

sweetdee88

the daughter is just like the mother. no reason to explain herself? come on! she had a baby by another woman's husband! shame on her and shame on her daughter for defending her, and very much shame on arnold! and the only reason anyone cares is because he is a celebrity; hispanics, blacks, whites, asians, have illegitimate children everyday, that is not news...

Chris

I didn't know Hispanic was a race. I believe it is an ethnic group; therefore, where does "Interracial" come into the picture?

HumanNature

MAJORITY OF THE COMMENTS HAS BEEN DOWN RIGHT "RACIST" AND HUMANLY "NASTY"!!!!

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT JACKIE ROZO TO SAY?????

PUBLIC OPINION(s)

GEL

It's got NOTHING to do with her being hispanic at all, if she really thinks that then she's clueless. As for her mother not having to justify herself...ummmm, yeah, she does have to justify herself. She INTENTIONALLY inserted herself into a marriage and cheated on her husband, intentionally kept the child from his biological father for 3 years, didn't tell her husband the child wasn't his, and intentionally hid the child from Maria for 13 years as well...and her daughter doesn't think she has to justify herself?! Well if she really think that then her mother has passed on some really screwed up values to her daughter.

What Arnold has done is deplorable...and her actions in it are just as deplorable.

Joi

Give us a break, Jackie, and save your race card for another game! I have a feeling that's is probably pretty worn out.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Patty being Hispanic -- it's all about morality, which is obviously something your mama never taught you.

Peggy

Quit playing the race card. It would of been scandalous all on it's own, no matter what race or color the woman was. Shame on the housekeeper; she knew the man was married. No excuses for either of them!

carol

No it doesn't have anything to do with race. Hey Stupid - it has to do with morals - his and hers. We know neither of them have any. Don't even try playing the race card - it won't fly.

Chris

Maybe she let Arnold put it into places that Maria wouldn't. I'm just saying.

kww

@humannature

JR should have said nothing...she really has no dog in this fight...(looks at Mildred's pic again)ummm...

Rhubino

And once again it seems many of you believe Hispanic and Mexican are the same thing. FYI, there is an entire continent south of Mexico, full (except for Brazil) of countries of Hispanics. For example, Venezuala, where Baena's from.

CutTheCrap

I'd be willing to bet that Patty's kids ALL have different fathers. This woman's sound just like my friends mother and uh, all five of her brothers and sisters have different fathers....My opinion is not about her race, it's about her face.

PS My friends mother is seriously uglier that Patty!!

DrKnife

Seriously? Her race hadn't even entered my mind until just this moment and you know what...I still don't give a f**k what race she is. Her race is not the point. That he had a secret child, THAT is the point....

Chowder

Yep, that's what it's all about.. race. *rolls eyes* BTW, do you really know who your daddy is?