Lindsay Lohan -- The Happiest Prisoner EVER!!!

5/26/2011 5:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You are looking at Lindsay Lohan serving HARD TIME under house arrest at her swanky townhouse by the beach ... OH, THE HUMANITY!!!

0526_lindsay_ramey_tmz_ex
During her first day in confinement, Lohan entertained a mystery guest ... with a big, fat smile on her face.

As we previously reported, Lohan is expected to be under arrest for roughly 35 days. How will she survive?!!?!?

UPDATE: The woman in the photo works with the company that makes the electronic monitoring device and was there to give LiLo an orientation.

cake

Hey Scott - thanks... that's what I usually do, too, but for some reason they're really annoying me today. : )

Go figure.

I clicked the "report" link on a couple, posted a comment and in the reloading process of the page, it no longer showed that I had "reported" the comment.

So it seems a fair assumption that the "report" button is just there too look all red and pretty, and that's about all. : )

Peace back. : )

Dan

I am looking at a picture some creepy person took while hiding in the bushes.

Chuck D of Valpo

It's the Purple Pizza Eater making a delivery.

"And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree. It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks." Johnny Cash

Blood Red Witch

She looks like a barbie that was put to close to the radiator!

richard_nixon69

my god she looks so beautiful in that picture...definitely most beautiful in Hollywood

andyconda

you can just tell after 35 days she is going to look like a gool. not even a day yet and she looks like shmidt.

can can see her running the gauntlet to the bar

Seal Team 6

Lindsay made Eleanor run across the street and take a photo to send to TMZ.

Caleigh

Lets see how long before she escapes and says that someone kidnapped her

Scott

Hey Cake all good I know the feeling.

Here's a tip for you and everyone else that's not a troll. Sometimes I get mad and I post stuff that may be ummm questionable.

Well recently I figured something out...........

When you are signed in your comments show, but if you have been reported for an offence your comments don't actually show.

Confused? lemme explain......

I was wondering why is no one responding to what I thought were witty comments. What I did was log out of profile and guess what none of my comments showed. When I logged back in they showed.

On TMZ's end thats pretty freaking smart so do yourselves a favour log out every now and then and check your comments.

Peace.

cake

Is she on probation while serving her house arrest time? Are there any rules other than remaining in her home?

If that's her only limitation, the entire exercise seems futile and useless (at best).

I don't get it... maybe there are guidelines she has to follow but I haven't seen any mention of them.

Being someone who's worked at home for most of my life, having such a sentence wouldn't be something I'd even notice!.
Also being someone who had a near-fatal car accident, I have trouble driving sometimes, so not having to do it at all for 2 weeks would be a treat for me!

This seems like a disappointing joke. I don't see how this helps Ms. Lohan in any way whatsoever...

Oh well...

andyconda

that pic. looks like the people on the movie deliverance.

some back woods embred. swamp girl.

cake

Hey Scott - wait, what? Seriously?

(Great interface design we have here - yes I'm being sarcastic).

So, in other words, if comments don't show up in my profile, then they've been reported?

Thanks for the tip! I owe you a (beverage of your choice) : )

Carissa

She looks druuuuuuunk

ilovegossip

I believe that's her stalker...

Scott

LOL right on Cake just log in and out every now and then I learned it the hard way thought I would share.

Peace. :)