Paris Hilton -- My SUV Wrecked My Bentley!!

5/26/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was like bumper cars at Paris Hilton's place recently ... when someone tried to take her black SUV out for a spin ... and accidentally crashed into one of Paris' Bentleys instead.

0526_exd_paris_hilton
Sources close to Hilton tell us -- the unnamed driver was trying to back the SUV out of Paris' Hollywood Hills mansion ... when they hit P's pink Bentley, which was parked in front of the home.

Total cost for repairs -- $5,000.  Checking your rear view mirror -- priceless.

0816_crash_footer

mannequin

She has a pink Bentley. Go figure.

reenypie77

My God

jenna

will she ever go away? What has this nation become when we're concerned about a has been, do nothing sknk in life? And here I am commenting on her-lol

D

A pink bentley? So classy.

Peoplearejustdumb

TMZ was late on this story ... It's obvious that the Bentley is already at the repair shop for awhile taped up and ready to be painted and someone just happen to see the ONLY pink Bentley in Hollywood there .... Which happens to belong to Paris ... Super Sleuths

sloppy seconds

bwaaaahahahahahaha! FU!

Cartman

Stoo pid who are.

chefadam

That is more like 25,000 worth of damage. It's a Bentley!

bagladey

Who 'phoned in this hot story?

jack-55d79

I was going to write:

And all of the wonderful places she went in that car! And the wonderful things she created! Switch the car with a 1990 Toyota and it's the same idiot driving.

Then thought about T-Rex's Children Of The Revolution, because of the Rolls Royce line:

And thought: I'd actually not be opposed to owning a Bentley, Rolls Royce, Maybach, or, worst case, an Audi A8. Good for the voice. But it's got to have comfy seats. That's very, very. important. And while Paris Hilton strikes me as vacuous, she's swimming in a pool of sharks – so she can't be all that dumb really. Maybe cunning. I don't know. But even if I had the cash for a Bentley I'm not sure I could ever personally justify it. It would give me anxiety attacks. Luckily I don't have anywhere near that cash so don't have to worry about it.

Superman

HA HA, that's what you get for driving an expensive, gas-guzzling, pink car.

Arthur

your rite Chef. $5,000 might cove the labor

Jim in Cali

OH NOES, Paris's Bentley needs repairs. Hopefully it will get a paint job to get rid of that tacky looking pink.

Abe

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Paris Hilton.

She has the best chest in the west!

x

en Todo Momento!!

dude! she has a real life 'transformer'!!! but then again, her being paris hilton, it's probably a decepticon. yah, i thanks so. it's turing into a big pink toe nail.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments