Amy Winehouse Back in Rehab ... Again

5/27/2011 5:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Water is wet, the sky is blue ... and Amy Winehouse has checked into rehab once again.

0527_amy_winehouse_tmz_bn
Winehouse is now seeking treatment for "alcohol addiction" at the Priory Clinic, a prestigious UK rehab center.

Amy's people released a statement saying, "[Amy] wants to be ready for performances in Europe this summer and decided to seek an assessment. She will remain at the Priory on doctors' advice."

According to reports, Amy's issues are so bad ... she even drank a small bottle of vodka on her way to the facility Wednesday.

Rock bottom, again.

CrabbyPatty

Surprised she is still alive, actually....she has no decency!!

Heilige Bimbam

She is far more talented than most of the female singers around today who cannot manage four notes without auto tune, not to mention that said ladies can not write music. Amy is musically crem de la crem.She is still struggling with her drug addiction, and I hope she succeeds, to give us more real music.Good luck to her.

Phil

don't diss amy-she's come a long way. she has extroidinary talent. ie the difference between her and tmz.

hlop

She is such a vile person i can't stand her.

lou

I am sorry to hear this. She is so darned talented. I hope she beats her demons this time. Good on her father for encouraging her to go!

HMMMM

She hasn't hit rock bottom yet, if she had, she wouldn't be doing these repeated trips for "rehab". When she hits rock bottom, it will be a for real thing, and I doubt that this is it, yet. And no, I have NO confidence in a twelve step program, 5% success rate? Thats no success, its abject failure.

cgasucks

I almost forgot about her until the TMZ report showed who..she is so 2006...she's past her prime now...love live Lady Gaga!

lou

August about an hour ago

That 12-Step religious cult sure is a FRAUD!

Where's the "HIGHER POWER"?

_______________________

It's like love. If you don't have it in you, you aren't going to feel it.

Lisa

They try to make me go to rehab i said no no no no...

Drummer

She is not even close to "Rock Bottom". She has too many people protecting here and helping her (enabling her). For her recovery to happen she needs to accept that she powerless over drugs and alcohol. This is just a spin dry so that she may do some shows and then she will be off to the races very soon thereafter. I wish her the best of luck, I hnestly do but someone needs to step in before it is too late and she needs long term treatment not 30 days to dry out. How quickly we forget the pain and suffering that is inflected on us and everyone around us after a simple 30 day cleanse. Trust me I know-

yvetterene

Yet again, folks are being really harsh!! It amazes me when I come on some of these boards how raw some people can be. At the end of the day, I think Amy Whinehouse is very talented. I wish her the best of luck.

DaBoo

Someone said she was going back to rehab... and I said no, no, no!

troy brooks

I realize it's a waste of time but I feel the need to leave a comment with some shred of humanity to offset all the outrageously hateful comments. This is still a flesh and blood person, so before you will her to die or brag about how much you don't care, complete with bad grammar and misspellings, just take a second and maybe show a little compassion.

Rhubino

Well said troy brooks.

CDW123

I'm so glad she's not giving up! Good for her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments