Lindsay Lohan -- Feeling Blu

5/28/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is making the most of her time under house arrest by reading scripts ... and endorsing a line of electronic cigarettes!

0528_Lindsay_Lohan_smoking_blu_cig2
A company called Blu Cigs sent around the posed pics today, saying Lindsay "is determined to better her career and her health and has started using Blu Cigs as a deterrent to lighting up."

One step at a time.

Rocco

I'm felling and I can't get up.

That's my only problem with Linds is the tobacco. Who'd want to kiss tobacco breath ? yuk

Hope it works.

john smith

$$$$$$$$

Good riddance!

Blu Cigs, because it's what all the fashionable young house arrest thieves are smoking.

Strunz28

Felling blue? Mix in a spelling bee...

kerrplunk

Yeah I'd do her with Harvey's little wee wee...

GOLDENCHILD67

she doesnt care once off house arrestts shes going to that same old screwed up lifestyle .........shell be dead in about 5 years...overdose

Dragon Tattoo

o.k, I really don't believe ANYONE would send her ANY scripts. Maybe are for small parts, but I doubt she could carry a movie anymore. She needs to show responsibility a at least show remorse for her careless actions over the years. She is a very lucky person to be living in LA where celebs do as they please, but a normal person anywhere would have done time behind bars if they had a laundry list of criminal activities like she has. Anyways, I really hope she doesn't hurt anyone because that would be the judges' fault who keep on releasing her into society with just a slap on the wrist.

tigersmurfette

i thought her house arrest was confinment to the INTERIOR of her house. that means inside, doesnt it?? hopefully someone involved in her legal mess turns her azz in.

Stiletto

Hey...if she has FINALLY wised up...then more power to her. She should start doing some sit-ups tho...she is getting quite the little paunch.

john smith

These are better pictures, notice the rule of thirds where Lindsay center is off center in two of the pictures. The focus is till way off, but better composition.

Kathy

TMZ really, taking pics at her house? I dont like her but everyone deserves privacy at their own house.

Josephina

lolz

She looks kind of rough in these pics, like, her skin looks worse than yesterday.

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

Guess it's just another in an infinitely long line of Blu Jobs for Lindsay!

Bruno

Yawn. Another boring LieHo house arrest story. I'm placing my bets now that the next one will be about how she took a dump at 11:37 AM.

john smith

Notice that Lindsay is wearing the necklace from the Miami surf incident, her new favorite necklace,lol. My avatar is also wearing that necklace from my shoot in Santa Monica.