Sarah Palin -- Bad to the Bone

5/29/2011 11:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes politician Sarah Palin hopped on the back of a Harley and took part in the annual Rolling Thunder motorcycle rally in Washington, DC today.

0529_sarah_palin_AP
B-b-b-bad.

JustSayin'

Annie:

Sounds like you had a rough time. Glad you escaped from that craziness.

Rudy

JustSayin':

I know - silence is golden, isn't it? Maybe she's praying that we all die a horrible death. God help us.

Ldawg

No justsayin', I am bored with you guys. The country is in serious trouble financially and it's not getting any better. You act like everything is such a joke, while supporting Obama who wants to keep spending us into the poor house. Do you want to see the US completely break down like Greece? The spending has to stop somewhere. The party's over financially. We can't afford 4 more years of Obama, it's as simple as that. Happy Memorial Day and please remember those who gave their lives for our right to be free. Hopefully all of our troops will be home soon.

JustSayin'

Ldawg:

Spoken like a true beat-down, broken coward.

Annie

JustSayin'

Thanks, but I was able to get out. I was able to get an education at a high school that was bale to give me transferable credits to a good college. My original bible thumper school had graduates that struggled to get into a decent college. Besides, I can laugh at most of the craziness and when people talk about those kinds of churches and parents, I can discuss those topics with educated responses, even if some may be bitter and biting.

Rudy

Annie:

I respect Hillary immensely, but she always sounds like she's either nagging or scolding when she speaks and it drives me crazy. I already have a mother, thank you, and I think she's a little over the top. But I think she'd kick ass if given the opportunity, but I doubt she ever will. Maybe Sarah could show her how to go from mom to mommy, if you know what I mean?

Nature Freak

Let me add to my list of people eminently more qualified to run for president than Sarah Palin:

If the rumors their still alive in NZ are true:
Tupac Shakur
Biggie Smalls

Sugar Kitty

Sarah Palin is a patriot. She drives the libbies crazee and she is fun to listen to on Fox News. She might become our next prez. If so, I guess most of the peeps on this thread will move to Canada.

JustSayin'

Annie: Sending you love.

Rudy and Nature Freak: You guys are too cool! Looking forward to reading you again.

Ldawg: Don't start what you can't finish.

JustSayin'

Annie: Sending you love.

Rudy: Looking forward to reading you again. You are too cool.

Ldawg: Don't start what you can't finish.

Rudy

JustSayin': Back atcha. Love you.

Annie: Love to you, too.

Ldawg: Believe it or not - love to you. There's hope for everyone and it's not too late to leave the dark side. The power of Christ compels you!

Are You Nuts: Genius posts and perfect avatar. Huge fan!

Off to my own Memorial Day hootenanny. Thanks friends, that was fun.

geowhiz

Obviously a closet lesbo.

Rudy

geowhiz:

Really? How can anyone with the word "whiz" in their name throw stones? No, I'm not a closet lesbo but whatever, I don't care. There are worst things than being a closet lesbo, such as being a geowhiz. Whatever that is...

Annie

@JustSaying & Rudy, *hugs* You 2 rock!! Hope you are both enjoying your Memorial Day. I am about to watch "The Mechanic" and cuddle with my hairless freaky kitties. Jason Stratham is freakin HAWT.

Are You Nuts, I concur with Rudy, your posts are genius.

geowhiz, you are a small minded, backwoods hillbilly shytthead. How idiotic of you and everyone else who has made the lesbian comment regarding her riding on back with a female rider. I have been on the back with several female riders and I LOVE ****. Why don't you drag your sorry, fat, drunk a$$ back to the rock your trailer is under.

Rudy

Sorry - worse things than being a closet lesbo. Hootenanny already in progress...

Relax Geowhiz, no one is a lesbo, closet or otherwise. Sometimes you can just be nice to people. You might want to try it sometime.

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments