Gloria Allred Case of the

Sexy Casino Uniforms

5/31/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria Allred is going to war against an Atlantic City casino on behalf of nine cocktail servers who claim they were fired to make room for younger women to wear new "sexy flapper" uniforms -- and Gloria's even sporting the look herself to make a point.

0530_gloria_allred_ex

TMZ has learned Allred will be in A.C. Tuesday to announce the lawsuit against Resorts Casino -- which, according to the nine women, required them to model the new, sexier costume.

The women claim they were willing to wear the uniform, but the casino dumped them ... and replaced them with younger women who were allegedly "more able to attract young male customers." Now, they're suing for unlawful sex, age, and race discrimination.

Gloria will hold a news conference at noon in front of the casino, and TMZ will be there live.

For the record, Gloria issued the above image especially for this case (it's photoshopped BTW ... sorry fellas) -- but who knows what she or her clients will be wearing at the news conference.

0929_gloria_allred_greatest_hits_footer

sonny

1st

chefadam

"For the record, Gloria issued the above image especially for this case" are you kidding me? She released this crap? S***bag Lawyer

Sociopaths are Sad

GO GLORIA! Now THIS is an EMPOWERED WOMAN - you listening Maria? LOL. I may not agree with everything Gloria does but a doormat she is not.

TMZ made me laugh for the first time with "...but who knows what she or her clients will be wearing at the news conference."

Ha ha ha ha

Cujeaux

^ dopes. Too bad Gloria didn't don the flapper outfit to prove the defendant's point. These women deserve to have this happen to them. They've relied on making a living by showing their privates to dirty old men in a rank casino. Why should anyone give a F* if they've been put out to pasture?

Julia

I don't get it. The job is basically selling sex. Casino girls aren't hired on their smarts. How in the world can a lawsuit be brought up in court about this? Does this mean I can go work at Hooters, gain a CRAP LOAD of weight and then sue when they fire me?! I will be rich for life! Fat... but rich!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

My Eyes! My Eyes! It was the face that scared me!!!
"Photoshopped" Duh! She wasn't wearing RED................

Superman

Another case that she's trying to get settled out of court. I would like to see somebody take this bitch to court. I bet she's a horrible trial lawyer.

If you go by the 'entertainment' industry's standards, then it isn't age discrimination to find somebody more attractive. She's basically taking on every advertisement, TV show, movie, sporting event, news outlet, night club, casino, etc. etc.

Ivan in Phoenix

We know it's photoshopped with a picture of her face from 40 years ago.

Seb

Worst. Photoshop. Ever...

Canadasux

This needs to be said as long as this woman lives. She is such a PUBLICITY W H O R E!

Jackie

The biggest whore on earth. She just give women a bad name. ooops!...I forgot she's the worst feminist.

bob

This picture got me thinkin...

Do you think Gloria has ever taken it up the chute?

middleagedcrazy

Bwahahahahaaaa --

Another Gloria sex show.

After her past year of ethical problems, isn't she disbarred yet?

Jackie

Btw she looks nice in that outfit.....she needs a pole and a strip lesson and weight loss perhaps.

Fletch

Yep. This is a pretty blatant photoshop.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments