Halle & Beth Stomach Each Other's Look

5/31/2011 4:15 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Wearing midriff revealing cut out little black dresses, Halle Berry and Howard Stern's wife Beth Ostrosky Stern both looked abs-olutely amazing at different events in NY last week.

0531_halle_beth

Belly, belly nice.

Eris

@Reality Bites ... I think cause if you're 1/8th African American you are then called black.

I partially agree with you cause in the case of Haley, Mariah, & Obama ... the moms raised them .... whom are all white ... and kept them clean and fed ... well in Barry's case his grandparents on his mom's side.

Heck, if u read his book he don't really even kinda label himself anything.

Now ... getting back to the dress ... Haley still looks better. I like Beth ... I don't think she's a gold digger ... but this looks much better on Haley's curves than Beth's non-curves.

Rotter

Beth throws rocks at Halle! C'mon H, get a new hair style!!

Hary Seaword

Pha Pha Flow Hi

Bill

halle wore it better

JLo on Steroids

lmao @ evan benz...HER CHARACTER in that movie really sucked, so reading the line made me LOLZ!!

bailey

ugh that white trash looks ugly. lol she totally ruined that dress. on the other hand, Halle Berry looks stunning. Just gorgeous in that dress. sometimes ugly white people like beth don't know how to work certain dresses. but halle berry looks more & more beautiful everyday. who is this white bitch anyways. she's ugly as hell.

Beetlejuice

I'd do Beth in a second, but she is a horsefaced gold digging broad

Criss

One looks hot, and the other looks like Mr. Ed had an Aryan daughter.

snowcat

Beth looks 10x better!Halle's version is not attractive.The wrap llok in the front and what's with the belt? Halle has definately made better dress choices in the past.

BTW-Beth is a beautiful woman and I don't get the "horse face" remarks.I know for a fact that Sal regrets ever making that remark in the first place.

sotiredofthis

Halle could wear a burlap bag and clothespins in her hair and still look like the hottest thing to come down the pike in years!
Howard's lady looks fine, but beside Halle - no comparison. This comment is coming from a 60 year old fat, white, married 40 years, not so attractive anymore woman who thinks beauty is . . . BEAUTY - and Halle Berry has always had it and always will - in and of herself - no need to compare her to ANYONE.

lisamorunning

Never heard of Beth but I don't like the way she has that dress pulled over her shoulder and she's a little amazonish. I love the belt accent Halle added.

Dan da man

If u want to see Halle's kat in that dress, u should got to mediatakeout website.....shaved kitty!

Khate sucks

Halle is one ugly crazy bitch! Her "look" is starting to match her state of MIND!!!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

TW - As you saw it was the bloggers who thought the dresses were identical & not TMZ's description. I think the one who paid the least amount of attention to the dresses was Evan Benz.

He was too busy criticizing the "Stretch Marks" that he apparently used a magnifying glass on. Two things to Evan.
Your mom gave birth to you and probably has stretch marks so if women were as vain as men, there would be no more people on the earth. Second, you probably have grosser things than stretch marks on your body.

Sandra

They booth look good but my money is on Halle!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments