Kim Kardashian -- I'm Ditching My Last Name!

6/1/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Goodbye, Kim Kardashian ... HELLO, Kim Humphries -- TMZ has learned ... the BIGGEST name in reality television will soon cease to exist ... because Kim K will be taking her soon-to-be husband's last name.

Kim Humphries

That's right -- sources close to Kim are adamant ... the most famous Kardashian of them all will "for sure" take NBA star Kris Humphries' last name when the couple ties the knot this summer.

Which might piss off Kim's mom, Kris Jenner -- who recently told Popeater.com, "I don’t think she should take his name and be Kim Humphries ... She needs to be Kim Kardashian because she’s worked so hard to get where she is.”

A rose by any other name ...

0601_Kim_K_small_gallery_launch_3

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Phillip

Who cares?????????????

Tammy LM

Worked hard doing what????

Dorkieness

She'll be changing it back to Kardashian when they get divorced 3 months after their wedding.

duhwinner

yep..that makes sense......lose your identity to become someone else's...how the hell did this **** property crap stuff start ??

CriticAl

Dumb move.

MusicMaven

Wow...it MUST be Love! (And more *real* than that recycled ring she's flashing.) But, if it's just HIS EGO that demands this, she's just picked herself yet ANOTHER control-freak husband.

I hope it lasts, cuz THAT's a *personal brand* killer! It raises HIS name & profile, while adding NOTHING to hers...even SUBTRACTING from it. Ain't *Love* grand?

Brooke

What the hell do the Kardashians consider to be hard work? Putting out a sex tape and going to a photo shoot every so often? Wow, myself and everyone else in the world who has a real job must just have it awful.

Phreaky

Wow, really? WHO CARES?

Phreaky

Never forget Kim - You got all the fame and fortune because you liked being pissed on, on tape.
Congrats.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Well, if I cared I'd be pissed that her mom took Jenner's last name...........if I cared ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

anonymous_cool

Worked hard doing what exactly???

I hope she does change her last name so we can forget about this whore.

JB

Kris Jenner needs to just shut the heck up! Kim is a 30 year old woman & can make her own decisions.

ghfghfg

*shivers* ughh hearing these particular peoples lives deemed 'work' makes me want to grab my insides and rip them out of my mouth... the word work just got more detailed in its definition. whatever you want to call what they do still remains as nothing. maybe 'fun' you can call it. and its so fun to watch them have fun~! *cringe* differences

ghfghfg

she paid the cost to be the boss... or the other way around. ***SUPERHUMAN POWER***CHYEA***

MartyMcFly

Who cares.
And she's worked so hard to get where she is??? LOLOLOL. She got famous for letting Ray J pee on her in a sex tape. Keep up the hard work, Kim. Maybe next time we'll get a tape of somebody going number 2 on her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments