Kim Kardashian -- I'm Ditching My Last Name!

6/1/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Goodbye, Kim Kardashian ... HELLO, Kim Humphries -- TMZ has learned ... the BIGGEST name in reality television will soon cease to exist ... because Kim K will be taking her soon-to-be husband's last name.

Kim Humphries

That's right -- sources close to Kim are adamant ... the most famous Kardashian of them all will "for sure" take NBA star Kris Humphries' last name when the couple ties the knot this summer.

Which might piss off Kim's mom, Kris Jenner -- who recently told Popeater.com, "I don’t think she should take his name and be Kim Humphries ... She needs to be Kim Kardashian because she’s worked so hard to get where she is.”

A rose by any other name ...

0601_Kim_K_small_gallery_launch_3

Shread

Poor guy is making a BIG mistake. In less that 5 years Kim's ass is going to drop to the floor and she will be as wide as she is tall. Girls with bodies like Kim's are on the clock. They look ok for a while they are VERY young but then gravity takes hold.
Nasty visual....a low hanging fat, smelly, hairy butt.
Just gross.

Michelle

People it's hard work giggling your boobs for a living!

D-INCARNATION

He should be required to watch her sex tape before he commits.

Scott

This guy must be dumb as a box of rocks...why would you buy the cow when the milk is free...and everyone has sampled that milk. Stupid.

penny

What happened to the comment from TRUTH ABOUT KIM. It was here about an hour ago and listed every guy that kim went to bed with along with all the dirty deeds of her life. Did her lawyer make TMZ take it down. It sure was a biography of a worthless kim k.

ejay

I wouldn't consider Kris Humphries an "NBA star". He's just an average NBA player.

Shread

Penny, there is ONLY 1 True Truth and thats me. That other clown is nothing more than an unemployed mouth breathing drooler with no life. The jag off wants to be in the know so he poses as me. Everyone on this board knows that I am the only TRUTH here. I delete his dumb posts when i feel like it. The rest of the time I let him have his say so he wont cry and try to hurt himself.
Total Bozo...he even has to type in Caps so people pay attention. lol just a lame putz.

Michelle

A Wh*ore is a Who*re

Tamato Tahmato who gives a crap.

She these days you can be famous for having a sex tape. Kids and teenagers look up to her or adults who never grew up. Anyone else with a functioning brain cells knows better.

Michelle

penny about a minute ago

***************************************************

Wow maybe the list was taking up too much room?

Michelle

Truth 3 minutes ago
*****************************************************

Why delete the post? My name is Michelle does it mean I get to delete anyone else who uses the name?
Who cares?
You are taking this way too serious! Lighten up and I would have liked to see the book I mean List that summed up her sexual past

SURFCOWBOY

MOM is INSANE! Worked hard at nothing, just like you! Kardashian family is dirty!!!!

konaehukai

Now if only she'd drop that fake ass and get rid of the fake boobs and botox and she might be a real human being.

Shread

Who cares?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michele, FYI there are at least 6 different posters here with the name Truth including me. It gets frustrating at times because some of the other Truth's use this board for the wrong reasons. Insults, mean spirited posts and just a lot of negativity. I only read maybe one or two other posts from other Truth's but I do admit the one who types in bold type caps is not very credible in my book. Just sayin. :)

Shread

Hi Michelle, in case u don't know there are about 6 or 7 different posters with the name Truth including me. It gets frustrating but in honesty i only read one other Truth posters posts. The others are usually mean spirited remarks and insults.
Just sayin.

STFUP

'Worked so hard'? What the!?!? Yeah - making and 'accidentally' leaking a sex tape to get famous and then making sure everyone can see your ass when you're out & about is SO hard.
She just wants that 'HUMP' in her last name! ;)