Snooki -- One Big Pain in the Neck

5/31/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

After being taken into custody for crashing into a police car in Italy yesterday, Snooki was spotted shooting scenes of "Jersey Shore" on Tuesday wearing -- and then taking off -- a neck brace.

0531_snookie_neck_brace_PCN
While it is unclear whether or not she was really hurt, it's all fun and games until Snooks loses her ... tan.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Scotty

She reminds me of that old lady character from the Ernest movies. She always had the neck brace and the chain for her glasses.

James

Skank.

kathy

she's an idiot. why the heck r they getting paid to spread diseases and get drunk. yeah those r the people we want r kids to watch. they all r friggin idiots and should b pulled off the t.v.

Winnipeg Jets

watched this show once, for all of 15 minutes. It appeared to be to be about some loud,
crude men with buldging muscles and no brains. The women were sl.uts who allowed
themselves to be treated with disrespect and appeared to have used to much skin
coloring dye.

This is what passes for entertainment to day? Please enough already of these non-reality
shows and the bimbos and louts that inhabit them. These people are not stars in any way.
Just uneducated morons who can barely speak proper English.

Dragon Tattoo

Everything they do is staged, faked.

Mike

Why isnt she taking off the pig snout too? Oh wait...

Larry

So this is a success, this is what is looked upon by some as an entertainer that should make the big bucks. Pathetic…

marysue42

I think it is so repulsive that she did that, on April 8th my husband granddaughter and I were in an accident. I was the only one hurt. I have whiplash and have been going through excrutiating pain, I have to take meds and go to therapy twice a week. I dont see the humor

D-INCARNATION

Looks like she lost a few lbs.

Damon

Looks like Chewbaca had a love child with Arnolds maid! LOL:)

Hotwheelz

what a pooch snuggy is...........

Paulie

She's lookin' pretty good lately since she's lost a bit of weight...wish that show would get cancelled though, I hate that they get paid so much for their idiot parade...can't wait til they're old news and has beens.

weird al yankovich

Oh God leave these fools alone and stop hating on them. let them get their shine in even if it is for 15 minutes. I know for a dag fact snooki and sitution both made more money in one year than i will make in my lifetime so they're not that big of losers and they're not that stupid ..

They are wack but they can get that imo

auggie

wth is up with her shoes those are some ugly shoes i have ever seen

NewHorizon

Are those hollowed-out dogs on her ankles?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments