Mel Gibson Goes Italian With Oksana-Looking Woman

6/2/2011 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson is back in circulation.  Exhibit A:  Dining out with a pretty woman last night at Culina restaurant at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills.

0602_mel_gibson_girl_NPG
We've asked around ... and no one seems to know who she is and whether it's about business or pleasure ... or just friendship.

0602_mel_girl_oksana_NPG
Here's the thing.  She looks dangerously like one Oksana Grigorieva.

Hey Mel ... sometimes looks can be deceiving in a good way.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Frieda

Wow, she is 1000x more beautiful than Ox!!! Good for you, Mel!!

R

C'mon! That new woman looks like Madonna!

Rhubino

Yep, each has dark hair, lips, eyes, and a nose. Ringers.

middleagedcrazy

Bleah on both. How about a blonde or a redhead?

Tee hee

Fidel Sarcastro

Hey I am really trying to be supportive of Mel but what is his weird addiction to russian mail order bride catalogues? I mean you would think that after the last fiasco he would think to himself "Wow the last one really did a number on my public and personal life, perhaps I should just focus on myself for a while, get my life and career back together and then perhaps go out looking for love"

lalaland

Does he understand the type of women that would date him, knowing everything we all know about him? It starts with 'gold' and ends with 'digger'. Why else would anyone get involved with this misogynist, racist pig?

Fidel Sarcastro

Well to be fair lolaland there has to be some somewhat fairly attractive racist woment out there that would love to be with him who might not be a gold digger. I mean its perfectly plausable.

Athina

The minute the rubber comes off (or never goes on), there's another baby for Mel to support, another $55 K a month and Mama is set for life. Way to go, Mel.

Tori_B.

That's a woman?? Or a "woman" with extra parts??

kelly

Why does people think that every woman Mel is with is a "date"? I am sure he has meetings with people that he may want in a movie he is thinking about. Besides what he does is his business.

kelly81

azlee

hmmm, except she isn't "white" she doesn't look like ox to me, but she has big jaws?

Can't blame the man for getting on with life and out and about, but I hope it was a business meeting. He is more couragous then I would be after all he has gone through, that is for sure.

BMimm

She looks Like a Dude....

lilac

The woman looks younger than his daughter for one thing, the other is, he has never been out of circulation. He cheated on Oksana when she was pregnant, and after the baby. Just as he cheated on Robyn with Oksana, and who knows who else?

He will forever more be a racist ranting cheating pig in my opinion. And now that I have seen the Arnold/Maid fiasco, I honestly wonder if their PR people actually do hire posters to go these web sites and do smear campaigns on the women involved. Never have I seen such a horrible smear job as the ones done on Oksana and Baena (Arnold's maid). But only on TMZ site, not the others.

Steve

Good on ya, Gibbo!

Donna

Mel likes brown haired women. Robyn was one and the "O" person too. I wish him well.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments