« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Skimboard Champ FLIPS OUT: I'm a Real Estate Agent!

6/2/2011 1:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They call it "pro" skimboarding ... but 3-time world champ Paulo Prietto tells TMZ, he had to take up REAL ESTATE just to pay the bills -- and he STILL pulled some insane moves on the beach yesterday.

0602_paulo_EX_launch
BTW ... Hollywood Jesus is Paulo's homie.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

croc

hes real good.
looks good too.

Mikey

Whats the next story, a marbles champ who works at Micky D's to pay the bills?

Frito

Wow, skimboards today look a lot different than the one I made out of plywood in my 8th grade wood-shop class. Fun sport, but I still remember the raspberries on my butt from falling over and over.

en Todo Momento!!

so i'm concluding the 'bro' sells 'dead' (murdered?) christians real estate for a great bargain? is that what kind of real estate agent he is?? when's the next christian going up on a cross? i'm looking for some high valued property!! ;D thanks, fella!!

en Todo Momento!!

i need to stick to proper lingo; what i meant to say was: PRIME!! PROPERTY!! because i kno!! that is where all them slavemaster, world oppressors prefer to settle, after they slaughtered off all the original inhabitants. ********s.

Steve T

Paulo's a stand up guy, and great face to the sport of skimboarding. Thanks TMZ for the blast of love for skimming.

surfgolfer

PRO? What a Joke. Pro means thats what you do for a living. Its a hobby. Skim boarders are kooks who cant surf and certainly there is not one "real" pro on planet earth. Until you can make a full time living from it, its a hobby. I was a professional surfer back in the 80's and I didnt dare call myself a pro, even though I had entered professioanl events, until that paycheck came in the mail. All others are Amature or Hobby people. I just cant stop laughing that some dork skimboarder would call himself a pro hahahaha

Lo cali

Dude is super sick! he rides for Exile..check out his youtube videos..Paulo Prietto rips!!

vinnysportbus

OLD harrrrV sure do ryd the short bus with the greasIE ratt hair bowsir boozer max IE and those owl`ss in the background wow interDUCE the crew and get the oil spot doing suffer dude reports.If I was totally brain dead I still could`nt watch lame rehashed a trillion time fart JOKES?

en Todo Momento!!

how prudential of that muthaphukka. i mean jesus. and his boy lovin skin boarder bro.

ngocle

sunny welcome to my country for a great price that is Vietnam
from 6 USD you can get one.

CINEMA

I'm thinking about dressing and impersonating Allah and or Mohammed, occasionally walking the streets of Hollywood, I wonder how I would be welcomed...?
Would I get the same "warm welcome" and " tolerance" that we all speak so much about?

ha

--------------
I TOTALLY AGREE :)

TheUltraworld

He took up real estate to pay his bills? Real Estate?

anna

On any provided sunny day along the west coast you are probably to see the spectacle of skimboarding. Not really properly regarded, the sport is typically mistaken as surfing or even careless taking part in. In actuality, skimboarders are masters of stability and precision and the legitimacy of this activity has gained simply because it's conception. http://www.skimboardworld.com/Advanced-Skimboards-c1_4.html