Adrian Grenier -- Wanna Meet the Homeless De Niro?

6/3/2011 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adrian Grenier opened our eyes to one of the most important -- yet somehow virtually unknown -- actors of our time ... "Homeless De Niro." And it's all thanks to the TMZ Hollywood Bus Tour!060311_TV_adrian_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Mark

LOL The funny thing is you probably just ruined that guys career. 15 minutes of fame on TMZ and now he's unemployable because he's been outed as the guy who keeps getting cast as a barely noticeable homeless dude!
Wait a couple months and he'll be living the part.

tmz@frog.cc

He looks just like Nick Nolte!

M

Oh please..................

Pauly (a young richard mulligan) Delvecchio

I heard this dude got a bum deal from his financial adviser.

lady Jane

He is a good actor with a great heart. Check out his website,

Bren

He seems like an all around nice guy.

I am Hollywood Homeless

Thanks to those who commented. I appreciate your comment, Mark, though invisible on screen being seen as a real person and a good actor can and will lead to more things for me. I may look homeless but I actually am a very bright man. I have worked as a nuclear engineer and was a stunt man for many years. Its been a great decision to go with this niche and I look forward to more roles and the ultimate staring role. I have always thought a film showing a top exec falling into homelessness would be a great vehicle for me. I do clean up real well and would shave for such a role. I do have a rather large fan base and I do a lot of work for charity. I really appreciate this exposure and please, anyone, feel free to contact me for any reason.

Julie

That is so cool he is a real nice guy!!!!!!!! He's a great guy, a good friend and a even greater brother. Love ya bro.

Jozanne

Christian is one of the best actors in Hollywood. Don't under-estimate scruffy beard and this homeless character. Sit and have a conversation with him and you will be speechless. Oh the foolish always seem to shame the wise. Selah. Book him and you will not be dissappointed. As a matter a fact, you will probably learn something. It's awesome to have met you Christian.

I am Hollywood Homeless

Thanks Jozanne, your words are very humbling. I appreciate what you are saying and agree that many cant get past the scruffiness and see the man behind the portrayed character. I look like I would be completely uneducated. I have been an actor since the early 80's. I have an incredible manager Richard DeLancy. I am alumni with IOwest and a trained stuntman. I have decided on this niche because I want to portray a character with as much realism as possible. I research by walking the streets and interacting as a homeless man. I try not to accept money but when it is given to me I give it to charity or another homeless man. In fact a situation like that happened with the Japan disaster. Here is a link http://www.nbclosangeles.com/on-air/as-seen-on/Outpouring_of_Support_for_Japan_Disaster_Victims_from_Dodger_Stadium_to_Hollywood_Los_Angeles-118063279.html After they discovered I actually was an actor they did another piece (please note my sign clearly shows my website and I never represented myself as truly homeless) news makes assumptions. Here is the followup story http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/homeless-donation-dodger-stadium-calloway-118102789.html
I am a good person with a heart and a brain. My lady is simply gorgeous and supports my gruffiness because she knows who I really am. Thanks again for all the support.

brandon bernier

Having met on the set of the upcoming TruTv Storage Hunters, I have to say the man is simply brilliant. He truly has a great spirit. good luck and best wishes Christan.

Brandon