« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Reggie Miller -- Conquering Hawaiian Crater

6/5/2011 1:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reggie Miller's new relationship had some ups and downs in Hawaii recently -- where the NBA legend and his maybe-girlfriend hiked a 10,000-year-old volcanic crater, measuring over 1,200 feet in height.

0603-reggie-miller-tmz-ex-4-credit
The trail leading up the Koko Crater -- located on the island of Oahu -- was originally a railway used by the military, but it's long since been abandoned ... and now attracts hordes of nature-loving tourists every year.

The Knick Killer likes to take things one step at a time.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cartman

She looks more like a beach type and not so much of a traintracks type although I could be wrong.

jr70895

Do any black atheletes date black women? Probably a combination of white gold digger women and black men feeling the have conquered the white man by taking their women.

LongJohn69

C'mon guys. Do you know that gal well enough to say what she's got can be termed a "crater"?

SURFCOWBOY

Glad he picked a normal person. She probably likes the beach obviously and beach ppl are the best kinds of ppl in this world. Atleast she isnt flashy and most likely not some skank like most NBA stars tend to date. KIM K is a prime example. FLASHY, gold digga.

Ziggy

Wow that looks like an amazing place. Not sure I'd want to make that journey back up the stairs though lol

kim

Lets put it like this.. Do any white women date white men anymore? Because they really have a choice to date any man of any race.. not like black women who choose to stick to their own men.. so the big question is.. do white women date white men anymore???Man!!!

mo

Black men date and marry white but it's like a temp job. It do not last.

Good luck RM.

Capwulf

Reggie bush huh? Not Reggie miller......fail

dee

wow, what a climb, looks like fun!

bunny

It looks like fun. Good for him and his possible gf.

Sociopaths are Sad

@kim: Black women don't "choose to stick to their own men". Black women stick to black men because NO OTHER MEN WILL HAVE THEM. And you know that as well as I do. That's the reason for all these ABWs (Angry Black Women) running around. Can't stand them. My whole life I have been the target of ABWs who hate me just because their men keep pursing me even though I REJECT their black asses.

And, yeah, Reggie's totally dating her because she's white - and maybe because she's blonde too. Black men LOVE the white ladies and as soon as they can get themselves some money - they buy them (and kick their black women to the curb, naturally).

Sociopaths are Sad

@kim: Black women don't "choose to stick to their own men". Black women stick to black men because NO OTHER MEN WILL HAVE THEM. And you know that as well as I do. That's the reason for all these ABWs (Angry Black Women) running around. Can't stand them. My whole life I have been the target of ABWs who hate me just because their men keep pursuing me even though I REJECT their black asses.

Sociopaths are Sad

Johnny

@Sociopaths are Sad - Resentment begins where parity (and the ability to keep up) fails. It's like everything else.

There's a sense of entitlement (re ABW) and resentment because when most men pick multiple choice they will choose every other range but the one that ABW's desire and it hurts to be at the bottom of the food chain in a culure's aesthetic pecking order. I suppose you (by you, I mean "they") can try to deal with the perceived "problem" back by examining it and finding out why you aren't doing so well and either make adjustments or cash it in, OR you can complain and be angry and attack everything and everyone but the one in the mirror. But there seems to be a lot of irrationality and range (not mutually exclusive) in this bucket and I agree it seems to be an issue with THEM (there are other issues as well but separate from that in terms of root cause).

That said, there's an element of anger and meanness to your posts (and the volume of them - why post this post this one three times?) in a GENERAL sense that suggests that you have as many issues as the ABW you castigate.

Would you respond positively if people made stereotypical generalizations about Jewish people with such a contentious and insulting tone?

You have a lot to learn about civil discourse.

Johnny

Ironically, posting again since there's no edit (or delete) function I could find and I'd like to fix the typos.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Sociopaths are Sad - Resentment begins where social parity (and the ability to keep up) fails. It's like everything else.

There's a sense of entitlement (re ABW) and resentment because when most men pick multiple choice they will choose every other range but the one that ABW's desire and it hurts to be at the bottom of the food chain in a culure's aesthetic pecking order. I suppose you (by you, I mean "they") can try to deal with or manage the perceived "problem" by examining it and finding out why you aren't doing so well and either make adjustments or cash it in, OR you can complain and be angry and attack everything and everyone but the one in the mirror. Basic gap analysis: a) what is the actual situation, b) what is the desired sitaution c) what is fixable by things I can control d) of those things, can I build a path?

But there seems to be a lot of irrationality and rage (not mutually exclusive) in this bucket and I agree it seems to be an issue with THEM (there are other issues as well to the remaining actors on the social stage but they separate from that in terms of root cause and this particular point of discussion).

That said, speaking to you more directly now: there's an element of anger and meanness to your posts (and the volume of them - why post this post this one three times?) in a GENERAL sense that suggests that you have as many issues as the ABW you castigate.

You have a lot to learn about civil discourse.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments