Timberlake and Mila Kunis

Genital Grope on MTV

6/6/2011 6:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He felt her up ... she felt him down -- and it all happened live on MTV.
060611_justin_mila_v2_still
Moments after Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis walked out to present the first award of the night at the MTV Movie Awards ... JT copped a feel of Mila's breasts.

In the spirit of, "You touch mine, I'll touch yours" ... Mila then put her hand in Justin's crotch ... and the two stood awkwardly for a couple of seconds, while millions of jealous people sat and stared.

Mila eventually read the line, "And the winner for Best Male Performance is ..."

JT quipped, "I think we just found that out."

Jano

I found the entire show tasteless, tacky and frankly difficult to watch...comedy geared towards 14 year old boys, all boobs and peni$ jokes....did Bevis and Butthead write this thing?? Painful...stood it for about 30 minutes then had to turn it off.

SONIAFROMCYPRESSAVEBX

THIS IS JUST NASTY AND A BUNCH OF BULLS-IT WHEN JANET HAD THE BREST THING WHICH WAS AN ACCIDENT IT WAS AND UPROAR ~ THIS IS INTENTIONAL AND DISGUSTING GRABBING HER BEAST AND HER HAND ON HIS PENIS SMDH~LOVE YOU TMZ FAMILY~

suzi

I turned the channel after I saw that - what were they thinking?? There are kids watching and this is seen all over the world - no wonder everybody looks down on us!!! Clean it up and give us more talent and less of this garbage!!

mark

Whats the big deal?!! Its all in fun !! and who gives a **** anyways...Its not about the looks for ladies, its about the rap and if you look like a troll and you have the rap and the money you can get the girls. that simple!!

shelly

trash all the way...this is why mtv is blocked on my tv...not just for my children, but i so don't want to see this

tmj

I've never understood how this troll looking guy gets these hot women

CessnaDriver

When is the ban on Andrew "Dice Clay" Silverstein going to be lifted?

KO

This was so lame. It was not witty or interesting whatsoever. I feel badly for parents who have kids who want to watch these award shows. Last week, Rihanna doing S&M with whips at the Billboard awards at 8:00pm EST, now Timberdouche being a pig at 8:00pm crotchgrabbing.

Not funny and not interesting!

emmy

Shame on JT AND Mila K...AND MTV...GROSS AND TRASH TV...i used to like JT....but that made me sick...no class whatsoever...guess i was wrong JT

who cares

Sad that these so called stars now days need to us scripted sexual acts on tv to get attention. Very trashy and disappointing that this kind of thing continues to happen on awards shows and or sporting events.

Miss Reni

I thought the show was very inappropriate and MTV is mostly viewed by kids! and for them to show stupid **** like this was a bad move! I'm so sick of seeing girls kiss girls and guys kiss guys! It's sick! They show that **** too much even on regular TV, my 4yr old always asks me why do girls kiss girls...I hate having her see **** like that. You can't even turn on the TV these days....My kids could only watch Nick and Disney. Everything else is trash!

JW

And my question is, Why? Who cares about such childish nonsense?

Butterfly

This Timberlake person is an embarrassment as pitchman for the Shriners Hospitals and for the Shriners Hospitals for Crippled Children and Burns Institute. My husband, now deceased, was a dedicated Shriner, as they all are and I, myself, have remained a Shrine Lady. Timberlake's behavior is beyond disgusting and the time has come for him to take a long, long walk away from the Shriners. If he does not, I am hoping the Shriners will take proper action and dismiss him, forever!

CrabbyPatty

omg, THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

deb

He is trash and so is she for letting him do it.
she should have knocked his teeth out...........