Khloe K

MAJOR Nip Slip on 'Fox & Friends'

6/7/2011 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian appeared on "Fox & Friends" for just over 6 minutes this morning ... with her right nipple in FULL VIEW the entire time!!!

Khloe Kardashian Nip Slip

Khloe was wearing a black shirt with see-thru material around the sleeves and part of her chest area -- and during the interview, her boob slipped into the see-thru section for all to see.

Nobody on the set seemed to notice -- but tons of viewers did ... and they bombarded Khloe's Twitter account with messages about the nip slip.

After the interview -- Khloe tweeted back ... saying, "I had a nip slip and I loved it!"  She added, "Thank God! I f**king love nipples!!!!"

JWC

Those Kar"trash"ians will do anything for some fame won't they? Amazing how uneducated trash gets rich from doing....oh yeah, nothing! Every time Khloe opens her mouth she sounds even dumber than she already is. I also think she's really a MAN !!!

enoughalready

Why do we still give this family the time of day? The fact that they make a lot of money off of us says the worst about our society.

JWC

Donna: "Her and Lamar??" You are obviously as stupid as Khloe is. Don't you know that the pronoun her goes in the predicate of a sentence and not the subject? No wonder you like her. You two are just alike. Nice of you to defend her though.

Craig

LOL Khloe is so funny. That was the PERFECT response to the situation. And she looked hot today - is it really necessary to post the most unflattering video still you can possibly find?

Carl

Normally when you report stuff like this I do a Google search to see the uncensored images. Not this time!

Roxy

Like she didnt notice that her nipple was exposed... maybe she is super jealous of her sister stealing all the headlines with her engagement that she thought she would give everyone something to talk about... L_A_M_E!!

Marlene

She looks like Chyna!

noneofyourbusiness

I hope all you hateful azzholes don't teach your children to be as mean as you are.

Landshark

Whats the BIG DEAL? So a cow exposed her udder on national tv. You can see that at any farm in the US

runkbrooks

she probably secret missioned that ****. ;) ahah.

Allison

Awww, I kinda feel bad for her. Struggling w/ weight issues is very difficult. I'm sure it's worse being in the public eye.

shame on you!

You all should be ashamed....Khloe is a beautiful lady as are her two sisters. That is a photo that is not very flattering and makes her look larger than she is. You all know how concerned she is with her weight....why would you say these things about her? Get a life!!

lynx

Unfortunately, she looks like pickiness. She needs to take some money she makes and go to plastic sergeant. She is the most unattractive female in this family.

MrsBeasley

Where I come from men like a little meat on their ladies bones as opposed to those young people who seem to freak out if you have extra pounds on you. I'm puzzled at this fascination the latest generation has with liking women/girls that are built like a board. The more anorexic they look all the better it seems. Thats just weird to me. I do no*****ch television so I have no idea what their show is like but I am curious also as to why this vile attitude about her. As far as the "malfuncton" goes I would have been MORTIFIED about it, but she seemed to handle the situation pretty well considering she had 2 options. One freak out like I would have, or 2, laugh it off. I think her way would be better.

luscious

lol..what is everyones issue wit big girls.. jesus ..lol..its not like shes ugly, shes jus a thick girl..who raised u?..anorexic women?..let the nip slip be ..shes gotta get attention one way or another!