Khloe K

MAJOR Nip Slip on 'Fox & Friends'

6/7/2011 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian appeared on "Fox & Friends" for just over 6 minutes this morning ... with her right nipple in FULL VIEW the entire time!!!

Khloe Kardashian Nip Slip

Khloe was wearing a black shirt with see-thru material around the sleeves and part of her chest area -- and during the interview, her boob slipped into the see-thru section for all to see.

Nobody on the set seemed to notice -- but tons of viewers did ... and they bombarded Khloe's Twitter account with messages about the nip slip.

After the interview -- Khloe tweeted back ... saying, "I had a nip slip and I loved it!"  She added, "Thank God! I f**king love nipples!!!!"

Shelly

One skanky ho. Sorry, bro ho.

GodsBoy

Mr Trrup the BMW, keys ring i gest saw and i do not use Anoited Ability to Hurt those who dont Deserve Chasttizment, and usually on out Vision Shares,whith second Site more than 1 is whatching,and the 1ST Anoited is the one we need to be Concerned about,and we d not brib people who have Gift, and sorry Cloe Love the Show,and hope your Dad is Better, think he needs some Cool Aid,sorry love him so does God , And whats up with your X,dont you need a Man,who Loves gest ONE Woman and not a Aragent One sorry im not the Sofesacated,.love Philip,,, 678-237-5583

Sara

Khloe Kardashian is a beautiful woman. She seems very caring on her show and you can tell she would do anything for her family. She seems to be a good wife to Lamar. I'm so tired of people being so mean. I'm proud of her for making an uncomfortable moment funny.

My two cents ;)

My son was asking me about OJ Simpson and asked what he did to make people scared of him I told me son other tahn killing 2 innocent people he helped create household names out of Cochran, Kardashian and Shapiro. I also explained karma to him in the ways that 2 of the 3 "dream team" lawyers who got OJ off died much sooner than anyone should of bad deaths. Thanks to OJ we get to know about the whole Kardashian clan. Kloe looks like Chris Farley in drag.

lovenotwar

Khloe your the best your my fav. People who attack you wish they had everything you have going on in your life.stay happy be healthy.

kitan2000

Khloe, First let me just say that I am do not normally comment on these blogs in regards to people, I don't know personally. Regardless of a persons financial or social status, we all have feelings. I have watched you for a while and feel that you may need to hear some encouragement right about now. You are and have always been my favorite sister. You put the "reality" in the show. I love your style in fashion and in life. The people who are talking negatively, are jealous and probablly unhappy with themselves. Keep your head up and stay REAL. The one suggestion I have is The "BabyTalk" should be left for the "BEDROOM". You are a WOMAN and you should present yourself as such.

Really!

She thanks God then uses the "F" bomb. What an idiot!

Me

I never thought she was fat. She just wasn't petite like her sisters. But wow she is packing the weight on. I hope they are not paying her for those diet pills her family sells.

Tammy

These woman are so LOW class, it goes to show you money can't buy class.

jim

holy smoke are you ever fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenny West

Dang, gurl, take off the feedbag for a while, puleeeeze!

Fawn

I lobe Chloe and so what! She isnt small. she is beautiful though! So nipple showed a bit who cares.... alot of whorish celebs show way worse and no one says a thing. get over it! Chloe rocks.... and Apparently people who look at TMZ are so judgemental and hateful but reality is they probably make the celebs they bag on look like kings! Its sad! Why is everyone so negative???? ugh. Little nip is not a crime!

lili

A boob like hers with out a bra? what the hell's wrong with her

Salma

Khloe looks FAT with huge double chins.Gosh

DONNA REUTER

Mrs Odem is a beautiful woman. She is NOT fat! The sister that gets the most attention (Kim) is the media whore. Kris is the ultimate stage Mother. Bruce is a wimp..Kourtney & loser Scott is the joke of the family!!