Christina Applegate's Ex

DIVORCED ... Again

6/8/2011 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Applegate's ex-husband Johnathon Schaech is now officially the ex-husband of ANOTHER actress -- because his divorce from "One Tree Hill" star Jana Rae Kramer was just finalized.

0608_kramer_ex

According to the docs, filed last week in L.A. County Superior Court, the split seems pretty amicable -- both Schaech and Kramer (right) waived their rights to spousal support.

Their marriage was a whirlwind failure -- Kramer filed for divorce in August last year, less than two months after they got married.

And get this ... the couple was only married for TWELVE DAYS before they separated.

Of course, this ain't Schaech's first rodeo -- he went through the whole divorce thing with Christina Applegate back in 2007.

0709_split_footer

MIDNIGHT TOKER

and this is news.

TMZ dont like me

Why go through all that trouble, just for some casual sex??

runkbrooks

twelve days full of hot hot sex!!!
must've been good....

Sarafina

reny

My best friend ,she just has announced her wedding with a millionaire young man Ronald who is the CEO of a MNC !they met via
---------Ŕich'Friends.Őrg--- ..it is the largest and best club for wealthy people and their admirers to chat online. …you don’t have to be rich there ,but you can meet one ,maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends !
--------What the hell is it? Is it because he's really gay and hasn't come to terms with it?

Craig

Somebody found out somebody was cheatin. Or gay.

Where's KOOKY?

He's the actor who played the moody singer-guitarist in Tom Hanks' "That Thing You Do" about 15 years ago. His a-hole of a character dumped Liv Tyler's uber-sweet one.

Somehow, he's always struck me as being like the guy in the movie, a real pr!ck....

Kathy

Who are these people and why should I care?

Michelle

I know a woman who has been married 4 times and just found out her husband is cheating... I swear some people just know how to pick crappy spouses...

Tina

He looks kinda creepy in this picture. Does he still act for a living?

Joao

what are these women thinking, there's obviously something really effed up about this guy... but I'm certain he's doing something right to get them all pumped to marry him, then Sybil kicks in... at least they're smart enough to bail out.

I'm sure he has his sights open for his next victim, some horny cleb.

jessemosslover

Midnight Toker, I can answer your question. This is news because he used to be an actor.

RogerWithTigerStripes

He is kindof hot in that creepy, I might have a mental illness sort of way. Didn't he play a psycho stalker in Prom Night? Too bad that's not what stalkers usually look like, don't know if I'd mind him stalking me.

HangoverPictures.com

Jana Rae Kramer is so hot. Turtle should have tapped her ass on Entourage when he had the chance so we could have seen the entire Jana Kramer package.

Mel Zipskin

WIFE BEATER I hate a punk like that!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments