Nic Cage -- At His Son's Side in Ambulance

6/8/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nic Cage jumped to his son Weston's aide yesterday moments after the 20-year-old got into an insane brawl with his trainer ... causing cops to have him taken to a local hospital for mental evaluation.

0608-nic-cage-gsi-ring-credit_9
As we first reported, after cops arrived at the Hollywood restaurant where Weston went off, they strapped him to a gurney and placed him in an ambulance, fearing he was unstable.

In the photo, you see Weston in the ambulance, wearing his unmistakable Thor-themed wedding ring.

R

I went for a checkup yesterday and realized it was for today. So I had to go today - again.

SNAFU

Gee TMZ, I thought only lawyers were ambulance chasers

bendernet

Muppet,

I got a brain freeze. How do you delete comments?

bendernet

Muppet,

I got a brain freeze. How do you delete comments?

nuclear winter

A side effect of the nuclear winter stresses

John

I'm so tired of Google news linking me to stories on TMZ. I feel like I should take a shower after visiting TMZ. Tacky doesn't even cut it... I look at TMZ with the same disdain as the Tobacco Industry, Personal Injury Attorneys, and E. Coli.

CCC

Just another nut with a rich and famous parent who doesn't know how good he has it. I've seen this for years where kids of famous people become famous only because their parents are. It's crazy. No talent youngsters who feel they are entitled to some sort of special treatment and expect the same fame as their parents. What a load of crap.

Snow White

Thor themed wedding ring? Nope, no question about his sanity.

Ron Okon

Zaine, this is pretty much what TMZ does, I'm not saying it's right but unfortunately I guess its the price celebrities have to pay. He has become a target because of all his problems in the past. Hopefully his son will not follow in his footsteps.
Ron Okon

Buck

Get a life - all of you!

gimmeshelter

aw, poor, silly, TMZ...having to post a pic of a RING, then describe the ring as proof that the non-picture of a person is, indeed, Nic Cage's son, Weston, as if ANY of the story is relevant. The "BLOODY" battle that took place was, uhm, one guy retraining another guy while waiting for police, while douchebags recording the 'action' are high-fiving themselves. Awesome, dudes! this is where the word FAIL should be inserted.

Dan

wow....great pics tmz!!!

Puckett

Um WTH is up with Nic's jeans? I don't see too many men around here wearing designer jeans with swirly crap embroidered on the pockets. I thought he was more of a man's man then that...?

Puckett

...and was it cold in LA when this happened, or he rode a bike there? Or is he just sweating it out in that leather jacket cause it looks damned cool?

Nibbs

Hey Midnight Toker shut the hell up loser, you dont know jack about what kind of father he was.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments