Weston's Mom -- It's All Nic Cage's Fault!

6/9/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Weston Cage's mother is FURIOUS with her ex Nicolas Cage -- claiming her son wouldn't be in the hospital right now if not for the actor's toxic influence.

060811_christina_fulton_video
An emotional Christina Fulton was leaving the L.A. hospital where her son is being treated Wednesday morning, after he was taken down by his personal trainer and subdued by police Tuesday. Cops feared he might be having a mental breakdown.

In the footage, Fulton lashes out at Nic -- blaming him for the entire tragic situation.

She's baaaack

Harvey? I type two words : *that* and *watching* and you blank them out? WTF Harv?

mid

She's baaaack,

They got blanked out because you didn't leave a space between the two words, so the letters read '*****'.

me

Typical HOLLYWOOD mentality.Marry a rich prospect then blame him for everything bad in their lives.Where were YOU VICTIM.

She's baaaack

@mid ... Yeah I figured it out after the second post. Harvey's censoring is getting to be like one of those find-a-word puzzles. Thanks for the heads - up. Watch Harv censor the word h.e.a.d. now

mid

She's baaaack,

Ha! You got it!

laura

yes this is exactly what your child needs right now while dealing with a break down, speaking to the media, pointing fingers..........classy. What the heck is the matter with people?

Mel

Maybe my video is different. She said nothing in the one I jus*****ched.

Also, just because Nic "is there" doesn't mean he's helping or should be nominated father of the year. Maybe he's making things worse...enabling, denial, those HWood characteristics we see too often that lead to untimely demises.

Also, its pretty presumptuous for you to say "he's there, where is she?" I mean, she was there. THERE-THERE. At the physical place. How come TMZ doesn't have video of Nic leaving that same night if he was there? Hmmmm? Yeah, thought so!

Mel

OK,my just watched DID have a space. I know it did. It still *'d it. WTF, people! We're grown up. It I wanna type *******, or ******, let me. FFS!

Mel

FYI....the second turned out right because I put like 10 spaces between the t and w.

Trevor

The situation is NOT "tragic;" it's hilarious.

stargazer

Funny how she's blaming Nic, when she's the one he was around the majority of the time. FYI, It's common knowledge that she's bat**** crazy and has been for years. Here career is nowhere, so she's obviously using this to draw some attention to herself.

Kathy

Blaming others is a popular sport. We all have choices.

Susie-Q

Many times especially a boy will emulate themselves after there Father--it could be in the genes, or this boy could really look up to his Dad, and try to be like him and relate more to him then his Mother. No one knows all the facts or why she feels the way she does. I'm just sayin--not sure she is totally blaming, but she is just stating a fact. There are times nothing you can do about people who choose to use drugs. You cannot stop them no matter what--

Kookamonga

This situation is really sad; the kid just got married and this should be one of the happiest times in his life. I hope he receives the proper treatment to get his life back in order and achieve sustained health and happiness.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

she looks like a homeless person

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments