« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dirk Nowitzki's Fever -- Too SICK for NBA Finals!!

6/9/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dirk Nowitzki's fever better break before Game 5 of the NBA Finals ... 'cause other players might get sick. (Waaugh!) Think that's ludicrous? Well, it's not ... in Commissioner Levin's hoops league.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

most guys would be on the couch begging for someone to get them an aspirin.

sonny

Then Jordan should forfeit his rings. His best games was when he was under the weather.

jackbauer888

No way! Stop making excuse and play, many player wants to be on the spot light for a game like this. Don't throw it away and make the heat go run for their money.

Undecided

Oh no.. Charles dont let harvey call bud selig, lol

Gizmo

Get over it Harvey, its a fever not The Plague. lol

DJo

It was a sinus infection and not the plaque. Hope Dirk doesn't give Miami his sinus problems. Oh No not sinuses!!!!!!!!! Harvey: in this instance you don't know what you're talking about.

Bob

Reminds me when I worked at a hospital once. I had a fever and flu with a temp of 102. They would insist you come to work or face a write up for attendance (I had excellent attendance).
I said OK lets infect all the patients. lol

squeakermama

You know I never noticed this but Harvey looks like David Lee Roth. lol

Rogue Warrior

He's not about to sit out a game because he's sick. He's worked too hard for this moment and is going to help bring the championship back to Dallas. WORD!

Curious

Damn Harvey...You are getting "nuttier" than the people you report on.

The NBA league doctor did examine Dirk before the game & his diagnosis was:

Take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning!

geeker

i think he sould be suspended.. or maybe his coach for letting him on the courts... just don't go to work sick.

Mmagic

Go Dirk! Go Mavs!!

DJo

@Geeker

Are you nuts?!?! You've joined the looney bin with Harvey!

erik

As the finals get hot, make sure you have the best picture and best price for your TV. I work for DISH and, even though my Nuggets got knocked out early, I still like watching the Finals!! I got setup with HD Free for Life, which saves me $120 annually on the best and most HD in the industry!! Check out Dish.com/200HD to see how you can qualify to get the same!!

tlm

geeker....you must be a Heat fan - too bad. Dirk will play and bring the championship home to Dallas where it belongs. GO MAVS!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments