Jennifer Hudson

Hospitalized for

Food Poisoning

6/10/2011 10:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Hudson was rushed to a NY hospital this morning after suffering from a bad case of food poisoning ... TMZ has learned.

jennifer Hudson Hospitalized

Hudson's rep tells us ... "After performing on ‘Good Morning America’ earlier today, Jennifer Hudson went to the hospital due to severe abdominal pains."

The rep added, "She was treated for food poisoning and released.”

Bill Leslie

Holy ****! She's Rick James b1tch!

Vinsetta

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

could be

I think it could be a gallbladder attack she experienced. She has lost a tremendous amount of weight in a short period of time, and rapid weight loss is a factor in developing gallbladder issues. I know because I was also treated in the hospital for food poisoning when in fact it was my second (of many more, unfortunately) horribly painful gallbladder attack. These attacks usually occur at night and after a denser than normal meal; telltale signs are worsening severe abdominal pain and vomiting. There is little alternative but surgical removal of the damaged organ. It surprises me that this problem isn't more widely known - I didn't know either until last year when it personally affected me.

Khate sucks

Ewww I can't STAND to look at her! She's NOT easy on the eyes and I'm SO SICK of hearing her screaming/singing! It's annoying! It's NOT music!

poco317

I know my brother was driviing her this morning

Devra

Food poisoning? More than likely morning sickness. She's pregnant again.

TheUltraworld

Food poisoning? She hardly eats.

darlena

you looking good girl keep up the good work be careful its alot of people that dont wont to see us go places but what god has for you will be for you love your best fan dalena from columbia sc

renee

Have to careful with food that outside in that heat

Erich

I wish the bitch would have died!

Erich

I wish the bitch would have died!!!

Tres

"I wish this meant she'd stop screaming that damned Weigh*****chers commercial at me. I cannot dive for the remote fast enough. "

LMAO!! THANK YOU!! She is not a great singer IMO. She screams way too much and she just isn't very versatile. She's always yellling at me. This chic does not have the "IT" factor. There is nothing about her that stands out. She must be the luckiest girl in the world because she has zero star quality. She's boring as hell and is the biggest phony. She sucks as an actress as well.

Tres

I CAN'T STAND JENNIFER EITHEER,BUT I WOULD NEVER WISH DEATH ON ANYONE. YOU PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING.

Valerie

Hmmm food poisoning huh....I thought she only ate Weigh*****chers food. Very...interesting I would say.

ally

LAP BAND SLIPPAGE. THEY ALL LIE ABOUT GETTING THIS SURGERY.
AGREEING WITH YOU, STD's