Selena Gomez

Rushed to Hospital

6/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez was rushed to the hospital last night, just after she appeared on "The Tonight Show" -- TMZ has learned.

Selena Gomez Hospitalized
Sources tell us ... Gomez was feeling horrible during and after the show, complaining of nausea and a severe headache.

She was taken to a Los Angeles area hospital and is still there, undergoing tests.

We're told the exact cause of her illness is not yet known.

UPDATE: Selena just canceled her performance tonight at Santa Monica Place, an outdoor mall in L.A.

tmz-top-comments

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

I'm thinking this is a publicity stunt; think about it: a weekend full of over-the-top PDA with Bieber in Hawaii, now she's suddenly hospitalized for an undisclosed illness? She's not pregnant--that's just what they want us to think, or at least speculate about.

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

tmz-top-comments
Phil Phil

"Baby... baby...baby......"

beachkid beachkid

OMG! She may be pregnant.

Howie Howie

Poor girl has been Biebered.

Craig Craig

Oh Lord please tell me there's not a Bieber baby on the way...

Lisa Lisa

I think she gort sick from having to sit and talk to Jay Leno...I know he makes me want to throw up

NightOwl NightOwl

I hope she's preggers, I need the entertainment.

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

Sasha

hope she is fine!!!
i am her biggest fan!!
she is my role model!!
i will pray for her!!!
FINGERS CROSSED!!

Linda

She's an adult; she better have that baby. I want for her to keep the baby, is the right thing to do.

Courtney

Let's see. Maybe an STD or maybe she's knocked up. Or like other people said, maybe a publicity stunt because she can't act nor sing so she needs the attention.

Arlette

Migraine.

KatieElaine:)

I dont understand why everyone is saying "Omg she Pregnant" Maybe she alot of stress just becuase she does not feel good does not mean right way shes pregnant!!!!

pretty girls rock

where is the parents

aimee

selena just has a little bug shes fine its not to serious

Kamilah

well at least she can finish her career on "Teen Mom" I'd definitely watch that show then!

vitoria

Hello I just wanted to improve selena she is beautiful, justin God willing it will improve

vitoria

Andrew

I have to go to america

Lizzy

Poor Selena,I hope she's okay...

Haythem

ooooooooooohhhhh!

JD

I guess celebs get sick too. :-) Why not wait and see what those "tests" reveal. Until then, it's nothing but jibber jabber.

Margaret

i know that jb is very worried about selena and he wants visit her and so does selena bff sara. she is not pregnant!